Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

I'm sorry but how can Spurs fans be content with always almost achieving something great? Every year they're always so close but never actually get over the finish line and then say 'Oh next year we'll be great'.

I just don't get the spurs infatuation from the media and from their own fans. At what point does it become underachieving?

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

Been a good day of sport today :D 

Arsenal winning to keep the wife happy, Spurs being Spursy, Hamilton winning the Grand Prix and England beating India in the cricket.

The only way it could have been better is if Man Utd would have lost too, but you can't have everything I suppose :P;) 

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

Been a good day of sport today :D 

Arsenal winning to keep the wife happy, Spurs being Spursy, Hamilton winning the Grand Prix and England beating India in the cricket.

The only way it could have been better is if Man Utd would have lost too, but you can't have everything I suppose :P;) 

And Dublin won their 4th GAA football title in a row....got cramp in my thumb from switching constantly thru 4 channels ?

16 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Troy Deeney is the kind of captain that every club needs, plays with so much heart and passion, great player.

Imagine if we did get him after our title win... I wonder what would have happened?

45 minutes ago, Phube said:

Imagine if we did get him after our title win... I wonder what would have happened?

Not a lot. He would’ve been terrible here. Or anywhere for that matter. He’s mr Watford. He can’t leave.

fair play Watford gwon lads.

also getting bored of these wolves are winning the league next year likenesses. Begging for rt’s

• Like 2