Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

5 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

To be fair I hate most of the clubs for one reason or another

Liverpool: massive yet irrelevant. Never going to win anything, loads of plastic fans living 30 years ago. Sad. Ridiculous accent. Nivea adverts.

Chelsea: not too bothered. They were utter dickheads 10 years ago but seem ok-ish now. Took Kante :(

Spurs: complete shitstains.

Bournemouth: got way too much credit for staying in the league on pennies, despite actually having spent fvcking billions.

Everton: so famous for fvck all. Irrelevant club, atmosphere-free stadium. Streets are paved with dogshit.

Arsenal: it's Arsenal.

Man Utd: completely plastic fanbase. Mourinho. Pogba. Overrated.

Wolves: best championship campaign ever (besides us, Newcastle and others). Gonna finish top 6 probably (going to stay up by the skin of their pereneums.

Palace: fans.

Cardiff: no major bad blood, just don't really like them.

Newcastle: "they love their football in the north-east." They love football EVERYWHERE dumbass. Mike Ashley. Horse-punch.

Burnley: Dyche, twat. Fans buy his no-money garbage. Shithole town, has no right to be proud of anything. Had a book about coming runners-up in the Championship. Finally being found out for being shite. Shit colours.

West Ham: taxpayer's stadium, owners are shit, fans are shit. Shit colours. Think they're much bigger than they are.

Watford, Man City, Southampton, Fulham, Brighton, Huddersfield are ok at this moment in time.

Man City fans are awful. Every time we play them away I end up stood next to the bastards. Talk about thinking they're massive.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Man City fans are awful. Every time we play them away I end up stood next to the bastards. Talk about thinking they're massive.

Mmmm I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, money or not they have had a great recent past. I only know one and he's sound and well up on his general football knowledge, but I imagine since they got big in the last 8 or so years they've acquired a few fairweather fans

10 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Spurs have announced more upcoming games are to be played at Wembley.

Yeah just seen that their game against Man city has been postponed 24 hours and is now on the Monday night so should be interesting to see what state the pitch is in after the nfl game 

10 hours ago, Torten said:

Organic, inorganic or physical?

Combination of organic and physical (looking at thermolytic pathways of organic molecules)

6 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Liverpool: massive yet irrelevant. Never going to win anything, loads of plastic fans living 30 years ago. Sad. Ridiculous accent. Nivea adverts.

Chelsea: not too bothered. They were utter dickheads 10 years ago but seem ok-ish now. Took Kante :(

Bournemouth: got way too much credit for staying in the league on pennies, despite actually having spent fvcking billions.

Everton: so famous for fvck all. Irrelevant club, atmosphere-free stadium. Streets are paved with dogshit.

Wolves: best championship campaign ever (besides us, Newcastle and others). Gonna finish top 6 probably (going to stay up by the skin of their pereneums.

Newcastle: "they love their football in the north-east." They love football EVERYWHERE dumbass. Mike Ashley. Horse-punch.

Burnley: Dyche, twat. Fans buy his no-money garbage. Shithole town, has no right to be proud of anything. Had a book about coming runners-up in the Championship. Finally being found out for being shite. Shit colours.

West Ham: taxpayer's stadium, owners are shit, fans are shit. Shit colours. Think they're much bigger than they are.

Watford, Man City, Southampton, Fulham, Brighton, Huddersfield are ok at this moment in time.

Got to stop carrying so much hate weight

7 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Blimey if you hate those clubs so much ...… how are you going to feel if Leeds United get promoted ?

The fans of the above clubs are pussy cats compared to this mob. 

7 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Screenshot_20180903-194233_1.jpg

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I don't think anyone realises I was mostly being tongue in cheek with that list. Spurs I do genuinely detest, but then I get so much joy on the rare occasion that they lose

The rare, but usually so important occasions. 

• Like 1

Same as this really:

Newly promoted champions Leicester City's first four league results in the 2014-15 season were a 2-2 draw at home to Everton, followed by a 0-2 loss away, a 1-1 draw at home, and a 0-1 win away.

Fast forward to this season, newly promoted champions Wolves' first four league results: a 2-2 draw at home to Everton, followed by a 0-2 loss away, a 1-1 draw at home, and a 0-1 win away.

Watford this season, and us next season then? 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DrezZone said:

Watford fans are delirious. They think they're going to win the PL this year.968359915_Screenshot_20180903-2326202.thumb.png.4257a08bef5d0f19e56a61fdbffbba90.png

Very unlikely but we proved that miracles can happen. I doubt that what we did will ever happen again but there's no reason why they shouldn't dream.

57 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Same as this really:

Watford this season, and us next season then? 

I remember that. 2-2 v Everton, 0-2 v Chelsea, 1-1 v Arsenal and 1-0 v Stoke.

This current Wolves and Watford sides are better than that Leicester team. I understand several of these players went on to win the league a year later but we did spend October to April bottom of the league that season. 

We played Gary Taylor-Fletcher, Dean Hammond  and Jeff Schlupp in midfield away to Chelsea, **** me lol

Edited by Koke
  • Haha 1

I just put a tenna on watford not to win the league. This will return 12p.

apart from spurs they have only beat Brighton, Palace and Burnley .. all relegation fodder.

But good luck to them tbf!

Edited by les-tah

18 minutes ago, les-tah said:

apart from spurs they have only beat Brighton, Palace and Burnley .. all relegation fodder.

I'd be surprised if we get 9 points from Brighton, palace and Burnley

22 minutes ago, les-tah said:

what they are doing is getting forward in numbers - we have chilly pump the ball in to a  lone cf - while ghezell watches from the other wing and the cms and Madison dont get in to the box