Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

21 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

This match should be a reminder to all those who say it’s all the players and not Puel. Southampton were pathetic under Hughes yet with the right tactics and organisation they go and score 3 v the most in form team in the league.

It often happens under a new manager. Shakespeare's start was a world away from Ranieri's final few matches, then Puel's was an improvement on Shakespeare's. 

I'm sure when Puel goes we'll see a similar thing.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

This match should be a reminder to all those who say it’s all the players and not Puel. Southampton were pathetic under Hughes yet with the right tactics and organisation they go and score 3 v the most in form team in the league.

Surely Liverpool are the most in-form team in the league? Arsenal are absolutely terrible at the back and have relied on outscoring teams

49 minutes ago, Corky said:

It often happens under a new manager. Shakespeare's start was a world away from Ranieri's final few matches, then Puel's was an improvement on Shakespeare's. 

I'm sure when Puel goes we'll see a similar thing.

I agree, but I doubt this will be a false dawn under their new manager.

3 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Probably an unpopular opinion on here, but I don’t like to be a sheep, so I will say it anyway...

what a time be a Liverpool fan. I am not old enough to remember their real glory days, but for me right now they are a joy to watch. 

They are playing some brilliant football and haven't spent the money of City. Does show what can happen with everyone pulling in the right direction and given time to build 

• Like 1