Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

35 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Anyone else watching motd 2 thinking Hassenhatl would have been perfect here? Just watched the analysis on his high pressing, 3 at the back and enthusiasm. Ticks all the foxestalk boxes :ph34r:

I was thinking exactly that as I watched the game.

5 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

The demise of Manchester United since Fergie called it a day is staggering ….. and also very funny.

Arguably the biggest club in World football now just being the sixth best team in England.

They are now 19 points behind Liverpool and we are not even half way through the season.

But the laugh is they want a super league. So our top five barca real juve and bayern would leave them tenth at best lol lol no wonder they don't want relegation. 

Thing is with United is they need stability. Moyes would've been a solid choice but they panicked and are now seeing the fruits of their impatience. 

Arguably a good decision to stay the course with Mourinho as he will at least not ruin it. That being said he's trying his hardest to disenfranchised players. 

I'm going to be brutally honest here..

Liverpool can fuk off

Arsenal can fuk off

Chelsea can fuk off

United can fuk off

Man City can fuk off

And most of all, Tottenham can fuk themselves

While im at, fuk olives. 

Please dont ban me.

:ph34r:

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Thing is with United is they need stability. Moyes would've been a solid choice but they panicked and are now seeing the fruits of their impatience. 

Arguably a good decision to stay the course with Mourinho as he will at least not ruin it. That being said he's trying his hardest to disenfranchised players. 

Are you on about the same Man Utd we are? They're in the midst of their worst start to a season, one of their biggest defeats to Liverpool as well. How can you say he isn't ruining it? 

He's spent huge money and managed to to make them a worse team. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, foxile5 said:

The longer you stick with Mourinho the worse everything will get. He's lost any desire to change, he fall out with everyone and his only mission now is to try and get the sack with people blaming anyone but him - Pogba, Woodward, Rashford,  whoever. 

There is a reason he never lasts more than 3 years at a club despite often winning trophies in the first couple. 

Edited by MattP

46 minutes ago, MattP said:

The longer you stick with Mourinho the worse everything will get. He's lost any desire to change, he fall out with everyone and his only mission now is to try and get the sack with people blaming anyone but him - Pogba, Woodward, Rashford,  whoever. 

There is a reason he never lasts more than 3 years at a club despite often winning trophies in the first couple. 

Not disagreeing with you here Mattp,

but after all these years,and the different,Italian/Spanish/UK players merry go round,and pampered life-styles,he may have just thought...

"Fk..it...fk..them, it's time they have to stand-up and be counted!!?  When they are lazy and not delivering,this time tell them and the media,

They are not being fair to their fans..!!!  These players have achieved their goal,by getting into the world-reknowned-reviered Man.utd's squad

This IS a special club!!!

Now go out there and earn that right,earn and respect the position of pulling the Man Utds colours on."

he's always been strong I. Knocking players down,then rebuilding them,or taking a player and encourage them when needed.

the club has left him short on high quality players,and a part squad that was fading,with some young talent/experienced players,

who have stood up and put in performances...but from the whole 1st team squad it's been too much in the minority...!!!

Jesus,I have never wasted time on thinking over Manutd,and here I am defending someone and the club,I have no interest in!!!!

but its chriggy-time, goodwill and all that!!!   Oh!  and even I can show respect,to this guy's career,and too many "nobodies"

Under the anonymity of Social media have the cheek to try and demean his achievements....There's banter,fair critic ,then there is

zealot arrogance,of failed fans,who have no right to throw out some of the shit,they do!! Hiding under the "right" to an opinion!!

I for one,in football terms would be proud to have his CV!!!   His present charges/players have not yet shown they deserve to be

on that high plain,and tradition that he and past ex-players have given!!!...

On 16/12/2018 at 17:57, jammie82uk said:

how many TV games is that how for wolves? Might be just me but feels like your on every week 

Just had a look at this. Announced that the home game with Newcastle on 11th Feb will be on Sky, and the 13th game to be shown on TV. Our next 3pm Sat kickoff is not until 2nd March! 

So we'll likely hit 15+ by the end of the season. Price of Being big-time I guess :D

Edited by The Bear

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Just had a look at this. Announced that the home game with Newcastle on 11th Feb will be on Sky, and the 13th game to be shown on TV. Our next 3pm Sat kickoff is not until 2nd March! 

So we'll likely hit 15+ by the end of the season. Price of Being big-time I guess :D

going to be good for the pockets in the Black Country ......

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Didn't know where to put, but here's a list of the great sportspeople who sadly passed away this year, including the victims of the LCFC helicopter crash. RIP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/sports-personality/46554724

Wow..some biggies in there,from my older generation ...

.Bannister Armfield,The best utility play...Madely,our own Rodney Fern!!  A journalist giant..Lawson!! a loved import Ivan Mauger..speedway

The most tragic Ellie Soutter, obviously then our very own tragedy with all the Helicopter victims!!

Like life,many we would of heard of in passing,some stalwarts,of football lower leagues,some 50s,60s,70s giants from all sports

..To all a big thank you RIP!!

8 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Didn't know where to put, but here's a list of the great sportspeople who sadly passed away this year, including the victims of the LCFC helicopter crash. RIP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/sports-personality/46554724

Blimey a few names I missed there, didn't know about Ellie Soutter, such an awful thing. RIP to all.