Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

The demise of Manchester United since Fergie called it a day is staggering ….. and also very funny.

Arguably the biggest club in World football now just being the sixth best team in England.

They are now 19 points behind Liverpool and we are not even half way through the season.

It would be sad if so many associated with the club weren't utter cvnts, plus the fact that they won't sack Mourinho until it's financially the best option off the field is a large part of what is wrong with big clubs in modern football. Results and trophies are second fiddle to selling the name and soul to the highest bidder.  

Successful though he was, Ferguson hunted those last couple of titles and left Man U with an ageing squad. The king is partly responsible for the downfall.

Enjoyed seeing his face in the crowd as they were utterly dominated by the Scousers today.

4 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Lol, Mourinho said he wouldn't park the bus. He's absolutely finished at this level and it will be a miracle if he sees the end of the season. 19 points off Liverpool and 12 points off the top 4.

Agreed. He is also responsible for quite a few signings that just haven't really worked out. He has no excuse. Not surprised the owners started to say no to him during the summer transfer period.

10 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Don't think he'll go that route, They were completely outplayed, showed nothing and he has a war in the dressing room (Pogba).

My Apologies

I was being a tad sarcastic but understand it doesn't come across properly with the written word.

JM never takes responsibility for losses, only for the wins.

3 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

unlucky that you aint in the champions league because i think you'd walk that. wolves are that good. truly blown away how amazing that team really is.

Not sure our support can really continue to take the piss out of Wolves tbh. Dodgy ground and all that.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

eIt would be sad if so many associated with the club weren't utter cvnts, plus the fact that they won't sack Mourinho until it's financially the best option off the field is a large part of what is wrong with big clubs in modern football. Results and trophies are second fiddle to selling the name and soul to the highest bidder.  

I get your point to a certain degree .. doubt the Glazers are real supporters and just see the club as a brand.

However the money they've given to managers since Fergie has left has been astronomical and wouldn't surprise me if it's not much

behind the spend of the oil oligarchs /petrol parasites up the road. 

1 minute ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

I get your point to a certain degree .. doubt the Glazers are real supporters and just see the club as a brand.

However the money they've given to managers since Fergie has left has been astronomical and wouldn't surprise me if it's not much

behind the spend of the oil oligarchs /petrol parasites up the road. 

Man U make money win or lose. The Glazers don't care. Makes me happy to have the owners we do.

7 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Agreed. He is also responsible for quite a few signings that just haven't really worked out. He has no excuse. Not surprised the owners started to say no to him during the summer transfer period.

No player has improved under him and the best are going backwards. Banter aside, I can't believe Martial, Lukaku, Sanchez or Pogba are that bad. The latter was excellent at Juventus and helped France a great deal to win the WC. He's a dinosaur who plays a destructive fooball and never adapted his game to the new standards.

3 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

No player has improved under him and the best are going backwards. Banter aside, I can't believe Martial, Lukaku, Sanchez or Pogba are that bad. The latter was excellent at Juventus and helped France a great deal to win the WC. He's a dinosaur who plays a destructive fooball and never adapted his game to the new standards.

I agree with that, sorry no reps left.

The squad needed an overhaul, no one would deny that, but a lot of his own signings can't even get in his team. Fred, Dalot, Sanchez, Bailly, Mikhitaryan and Lindelhof have all been poor. Pogba and Matic have hardly been resounding a success. He does look done.

• Like 2