Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

On 02/12/2018 at 08:50, StanSP said:

@ealingfox @Max Wall

5 places ahead. 

7 more goals scored. 

Won 2 more. 

Better goal difference. 

They've not won in 6, losing 5 of them. 

We've not lost in 6, winning and draw 3 each.

Whilst we're not streets ahead of Wolves, no one can say that 'we're equal to them, if not worse' lol

359593539_Screenshot_20181202-08460001.thumb.png.332194b4560dc37a0f48b976ea5fad7e.png

Thought it would take longer than that but jeez. Hope we pick up a bit.

Are we equal to Wolves, if not worse?

8 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Thought it would take longer than that but jeez. Hope we pick up a bit.

Are we equal to Wolves, if not worse?

Haha was waiting for this lol

Touché.

I know given our next few games it might not seem the case, but as quickly as Wolves overtook us, it could turn again in a matter of weeks (I'm trying to sustain an ounce of positivity here!).

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Shows you don't understand how football works!!!

I know every game is separate, but it is disappointing to go to a struggling Fulham and struggle to a draw after going behind only to watch them then go to a poor Man Utd and get torn a new arsehole and then pulled apart by an average West ham (who are missing a couple of regular starters). At what point does constantly playing teams on their good day, turn into a team actually just being shit.

• Like 1

Runs of form will dip up and down depending on fixtures. We were behind you, now we're ahead of you. 

I think we'll finish roughly the same place around 8th/9th give or take a point or two, and I'll be very happy with that as a newly promoted team. 

Hopefully we just squeak it though as I've had a tenner with a Leicester fan at work on who'll finish higher. 

Marcos Alonso blatantly, obviously pulls March down from behind on a perfect ball from Bissouma.  He'd have been through on goal in lots of space.

Merely a yellow card.  Two extra points to Chelsea from that miscarriage of justice.