Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Whoever in the crowd is doing that high pitched whistle whenever Liverpool have the ball needs a punch

Do Arsenal still have the shrieking woman? Had to watch all of their home games on mute for years. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vacamion said:

What I meant was:

People think we can compete with these clubs.  We bring Okazaki or Deidre or Gray on.  Man City have Mahrez and De Bruyne.

lol

So you're saying we've got a chance?

Just now, cambridgefox said:

Absolute myth about Liverpool fans being unbearable,but like when they go on about no jobs,stealing things.

so easy to get on the bandwagon.

Arsenal,Spurs worse.Can even remember Sunderland calling us tinpot and taking the piss.

I've not got mates who support Sunderland for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Just now, cambridgefox said:

Absolute myth about Liverpool fans being unbearable,but like when they go on about no jobs,stealing things.

so easy to get on the bandwagon.

Arsenal,Spurs worse.Can even remember Sunderland calling us tinpot and taking the piss.

actual liverpool fans are sound as anything. the dick head glory hunting ones, who you know full well will be the ones who unbearably bang on about it, are all cu nts. 

• Like 1

Just now, ScouseFox said:

actual liverpool fans are sound as anything. the dick head glory hunting ones, who you know full well will be the ones who unbearably bang on about it, are all cu nts. 

Every single one I know is an unbearable tool when Liverpool get 3 points, let alone win the league. Even the spurs fans I know are actually sound, and I hate Spurs more. :D

Just now, ScouseFox said:

Exactly.Thats what I meant tbf.

Spurs fans near me who go are mostly twats and one even said after we won it,on the night” you will go down next year” told him “ As if I give a shit anymore”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox85 said:

That's because Charlie Austin had a clear right for his outburst and good on him as shown in video evidence he wasn't wrong.

Everything boggle eye deeney said was rubbish and basicly said cleverly challenge should of been a red and the foul on that tiny kid from Bournemouth wasn't.

The guys a idiot 

Well fair enough but Austin failed to mention the penalty we should have had in the same game (Mark Hughes did to his credit )

I think he and our manager did say Doucoure was lucky to get sent off in some interviews .

Edited by Super_horns