Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The halcyon days of 2008/2009, oh how we miss those great teams racking up those points. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 20.25.50.png

This is from back the days when West Brom were a yo-yo team.

Glad they sorted that out...

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I must be going blind then. I've seen the replay twice and still can't see where Kompany even touched him! :blink:

Looked like he clipped him in the replay I saw but for the motion alone, he endangered the players safety which is grounds for red. 

In all honesty it’s an orange card, some refs give red some refs give yellow. I’d personally view it as a red though.

edit: also last man!! If the ref blows he should have definitely given red.

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Looked like he clipped him in the replay I saw but for the motion alone, he endangered the players safety which is grounds for red. 

In all honesty it’s an orange card, some refs give red some refs give yellow. I’d personally view it as a red though.

I'll have to have another look at half time. Maybe he did 'clip him' on his trailing leg but is that a caution? I dunno, maybe I'm just old

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I'll have to have another look at half time. Maybe he did 'clip him' on his trailing leg but is that a caution? I dunno, maybe I'm just old

Way I interpreted it is if Salahs foot was planted he’d have had his leg snapped, he jumped the challenge and still got caught from what I could see, so should have been a red for its recklessness alone. You’re allowed a different opinion though! It seems to have split folk between no foul at all and red lol :) Who’d be a ref eh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Keeper shouldn't be conceding from there.  

Nice goal, though.

It was like shitting through the eye of a needle finding that gap

• Haha 3