Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

A hell of a lot more? Salah leaps right over and pretends he's hurt to buy the card. 

****ing mad that people really think that's a red these days. 

We were fuming when Vardy got done. I can understand not wanting to fall foul of inconsistency but beyond that narrrh. Never a red. 

He's jumped into it, these days there's no argument, you can't tackle like that anymore. Obviously didn't use to be the case, Roy Keane and Danny Tiatto would have spent 90% of their career suspended if it were, but now you see that given against pretty much every club.

Edited by The Doctor

Just now, The Doctor said:

He's jumped into it, these days there's no argument, you can't tackle like that. Obviously didn't use to be the case, Roy Keane and Danny Tiatto would have spent 90% of their career suspended if it were, but now you see that given against pretty much every club.

Aye I'm not arguing you do see reds for that, I'm saying you absolutely shouldn't though. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Sane has been ****ing garbage today. 

He's an absolute monster in open games where he can counter but in a close contest like this he's often a bit shit. 

This is definitely a Riyad game. 

Edit: I knew that'd happen as soon as I hit post lol

Classic lol

:appl:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

He's an absolute monster in open games where he can counter but in a close contest like this he's often a bit shit. 

It’s weird how people see things different, I think he’s been class, especially as he’s been doubled up pretty much all game too. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Thank god you said it, because I was about to type how shit he'd been and he needed to come off.  lol

• Haha 1