Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

13 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

The vast majority are Asian (well I say Asian, most of them are second, even third,  generation Brits of Asian heritage)

A bizarre cultural need to be associated with success, like driving a merc, holidaying in Dubai or wearing a gold bracelet

Your second comment is extremely bizarre. Possibly the most bizarre comment I’ve ever seen on this forum

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Keeper shouldn't be conceding from there.  

Nice goal, though.

Bit harsh I think tbf. 

If it was low then yeah but you watch it at full speed he's absolutely belted it top bins at hundred miles an hour. Man's gotta get his hands up above his head and there's just not enough time. 

Spiderman would have struggled with that. 

Lovren could have done better mind. 

• Like 3

What a bloody good game this is!

Brilliant goal from Aguero, that angle was ridiculous, only one place he could put that. 

Lovren at fault there, completely fell asleep marking Aguero. 

Liverpool unlucky to not score there, a millimetre away from going ahead. 

City look shakey at the back, need to be careful to not be down to 10 in the second half with 3/4 of their defence being booked. 

1 minute ago, SystonFox said:

Your second comment is extremely bizarre. Possibly the most bizarre comment I’ve ever seen on this forum

To be fair it did sound a lot like the asian lads I know. lol

Some of the stories of the lengths they went to look flash boggle the mind. 

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I'll have to have another look at half time. Maybe he did 'clip him' on his trailing leg but is that a caution? I dunno, maybe I'm just old

no arguments...I just  wonder...if he had scored that,if the gk stood up,and not fell backwards...

Just think of old school...near post???

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

What a bloody good game this is!

Brilliant goal from Aguero, that angle was ridiculous, only one place he could put that. 

Lovren at fault there, completely fell asleep marking Aguero. 

Liverpool unlucky to not score there, a millimetre away from going ahead. 

City look shakey at the back, need to be careful to not be down to 10 in the second half with 3/4 of their defence being booked. 

Has it been a dirty game though?

I'm not sure four bookings first half is right. Just two teams going at it full tilt. Hope two soft yellows and a sending off doesn't ruin it 

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Has it been a dirty game though?

I'm not sure four bookings first half is right. Just two teams going at it full tilt. Hope two soft yellows and a sending off doesn't ruin it 

Not a dirty game at all, just 2 teams absolutely going for it. It's what you want to see! 

But I agree with you, ref started carding and calling for soft fouls. Hope it isn't decided by a dubious foul.

• Like 1