Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

11 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Noooooooo!!! 

Things can never get that bad. 

If spurs won the league everyone will forget about it after a couple of weeks and life will go on, If Liverpool win it we’ll have to listen about it for years and years, they’ll write songs about it. No one can take that. Just imagine that grating choking voice giving it large forever

Edited by yorkie1999
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

naby keita was genuinely more use to liverpool for the year that they signed him but he couldn’t play. not quite sure how they’ve got away with spending 50 million on a skinnier papy mendy and nobody’s really mentioned it. 

See, West Ham have a traditional song.  All their fans sing it.

But do the cameras lovingly focus on the fans singing it whilst the commentators stroke themselves and talk about what a great atmosphere the ground has, like they do with YNWA at Anfield?

Nope.

• Like 4

Just now, Jaspa said:

Felipe Anderson reminds me of Mahrez with his turn of pace and touch at times

I've been thinking the same for a while. Like Mahrez he's a luxury player, their only star (when Arnautovic is injured/playing drama queen/chinese concubine etc), on his day capable to change the course of the game on his own which happened once or twice this season already. Would love it if we could sign him in the summer but it won't happen, he'd be probably too expensive to us anyway

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I've been thinking the same for a while. Like Mahrez he's a luxury player, their only star (when Arnautovic is injured/playing drama queen/chinese concubine etc), on his day capable to change the course of the game on his own which happened once or twice this season already. Would love it if we could sign him in the summer but it won't happen, he'd be probably too expensive to us anyway

Diop and Anderson are the first signings in years where the whole “wish we’d signed them in the summer” thought has been proven right.

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

See, West Ham have a traditional song.  All their fans sing it.

But do the cameras lovingly focus on the fans singing it whilst the commentators stroke themselves and talk about what a great atmosphere the ground has, like they do with YNWA at Anfield?

Nope.

Liverpool have a traditional song, Gerry and the pacemakers sing it and the Liverpool fans stand there listening to it holding their scarves over their heads, I’m pretty sure the fan noise is piped through as well

6 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Another WHam player I'd like us to get is Rice. Top 6 will probably come asking for him after season ends

He’s the Fernandinho replacement at City. He’ll be there in the summer I’m sure of it. Some player!! 

50 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

If spurs won the league everyone will forget about it after a couple of weeks and life will go on, If Liverpool win it we’ll have to listen about it for years and years, they’ll write songs about it. No one can take that. Just imagine that grating choking voice giving it large forever

If Spuds won the league my life wouldn't go on!!!! 

• Haha 2