Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

10 minutes ago, AjcW said:

He’s the Fernandinho replacement at City. He’ll be there in the summer I’m sure of it. Some player!! 

In the ideal world he would naturally become Noble's heir, West Ham captain for years, but as you say we will probably see him wearing different colours next season...

West Ham are doing great, I thought they would get mercilessly whipped with the injury list they have. Liverpool are very ordinary for a title contender imo

Maybe the title race is getting to their heads and they are turning into 2015-16 Spuds?? Here's hoping!

Edited by Chester Dontlie

Klopp looked stressed at the end, arguing with Pellegrini about something. Also a problem with the ref who gave his side an offside goal.

Hopefully an entertaining end to the season, even if our lads lose all interest again

I think Liverpool will blow the title. The pressure is telling - and panic will really set in if they lose at Old Trafford later this month. Their talisman Salah is not performing, and others are following suit. Klopp's screws are coming loose.

And most importantly their squad is simply not as good as Man City's.

I used to like Klopp when he was at BvB but since coming to Liverpool he's become a complete bellend

Can't find the lino's name anywhere, is it confidential? lol His photo should be in dictionary under 'turning a blind eye'. The guy should never referee a game of football again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

Really don't want any of the top 3 to win the league this season for varying reasons, but seeing as one of them will have to win it I think Man City are the least annoying of those in contention. 

Agreed. It's a shame the top 6 are so unlike able.