Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

I'd be telling my team to push Allison every time he has the ball back to feet. West ham just letting him have the ball and play as he likes. 

Such a huge pitch though. Always make teams look like they’re sitting deeper. If three tries to press they’d leave huge gaps

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

When your luck is in, it's in. It's decision like that that will help Liverpool win the league (Why the linesman was so far behind play I will never know). 

Mane, Salah and Firminho will too mind you. 

He could have been in Newcastle and still have seen it was offside. Crap decision.  Good goal from West Ham though and should be winning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Nobody boo’d every decision though? In fact probably a worse one got a positive reaction in bringing in Okazaki. Purely because he runs a lot and despite the fact he does absolutely nothing else and just is not good enough. People boo’d one decision because taking Maddison off at that moment was a bad one. 

It was a good descision...So the jury is split..

You know sometimes you're not sure what side you are on or what you want until it actually happens?  Part of me thinks "Liverpool haven't won anything for years and they play good football, it would be good to see them win the league".  Then that West Ham goal goes in and I laugh like a cretin.  It would seem I really don't want them to win the league.  I think it stems from growing up in the 80s and everyone supporting them when I was wee?  X

• Like 3

Can’t remember whether it was finnegan or Babylon in the female managers thread saying this the other day....but spot on about Sian Massey probably being one of the best linos going considering the scrutiny she’s put under... meanwhile fat ****s like that just get a laugh when they make a couple of cock ups lol 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, browniefox said:

I was just about to type, it'll be interesting to see what Liverpool's nerves are like. 

Fvcking lino is definitely a Liverpool fan haha.

Yea pretty hard to see how he’s missed that lol 

although i think them scoring first first and then conceding again is worse than going 1 down. If they hadn’t scored West Ham would have more than likely sat in. Where as now they’ll keep going at them and it’s almost a case of ‘it’s happening again’ Only Klopp can’t blame the snow this time. 

it’s honestly impossible to believe that liverpool aren’t paying someone somewhere for this title. that’s got to be one of the single worst decisions of all time. he’s about 10 yards offside and he’s literally holding hands with the linesman. 

• Like 1