Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Just FYI for all the “why is the game not on” imagine it is an FA ruling, similar to UEFA do with champions league, as there is an FA Cup replay on BBC tonight so they’ll want that to be the only thing on. 

Its why Sky can’t show the championship games midweek when Champions League is on 

31 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Apparently there is a concern the insurance won’t pay out due to the pilot not having a commercial license 

Seems about right as well, could end up with Willie McKay in court if he's responsible for booking a pilot who wasn't licensed to take him. 

56 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Do you have one? And if so is it any good?

I have heard about it from a few people, but no one I know personally has one. 

I can't confirm or deny whether I have one but they are as good as anything you can imagine. All the games live and everything else in-between. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stevosevic said:

And 0 minutes today...

If he was at leicester still he would have been off to france pouting about not playing and demanding a transfer by now. 

Enjoy the humble pie mahrez its not so easy to play in a stacked team.  Sure better chance to win league and cups but dont you want to play?????

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

If he was at leicester still he would have been off to france pouting about not playing and demanding a transfer by now. 

Enjoy the humble pie mahrez its not so easy to play in a stacked team.  Sure better chance to win league and cups but dont you want to play?????

Cant wait to quote this when he rips the Champions League a new arsehole.

9 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Go ahead. He aint getting play time and thats got to hurt/suck. Is what it is my friend.

I think he'll come good again very soon, reckon he'll play a good bit more now as they have 4 competitions to juggle. That's just my opinion. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I think he'll come good again very soon, reckon he'll play a good bit more now as they have 4 competitions to juggle. That's just my opinion. 

I dont doubt his skill one bit or wanting to play at the highest level, who wouldnt?

But i feel mahrez is a player that needs to play through his issues. Not getting game time doesnt help.

From a "top 6" perspective i think he would be better suited on a team like spurs where he would get more game time in all competitions as much as it pains me to say that

7 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I dont doubt his skill one bit or wanting to play at the highest level, who wouldnt?

But i feel mahrez is a player that needs to play through his issues. Not getting game time doesnt help.

From a "top 6" perspective i think he would be better suited on a team like spurs where he would get more game time in all competitions as much as it pains me to say that

But Kane would be awarding himself all his goals :D

• Haha 2

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Odd you appear to be revelling in the misfortune of the most gifted player ever to wear the Leicester City shirt. 

14 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Odd you appear to be revelling in the misfortune of the most gifted player ever to wear the Leicester City shirt. 

The same player who flounced his way out of the door after his January strike and the airport debacle?  Who wouldn't feel a twinge of satisfaction?

• Like 1