Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Fred is such a dick .. dunno how much he cost but he was not worth it 

£52m plus add ons. I’ve never seen him have a good game.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Given all the shit he’s got from Chelsea fans (for reasons I can’t quite fully understand), it would be brilliant if Sarri can steer them to top 4 and winning the Europa league. 

aye, like i said the other week, they’re gonna finish top 4, lose in the league cup on pens to city, win the europa league and then probably sack him for no reason. if i was him i’d leave immediately after the season finishes before hazard gets a chance cos my god they’d be even more awful without him. 

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I can honestly say i have never in my life wanted Manchester Utd to ever win .. even in Champ League. I think its a grown hatred from my youth :S 

Edit;- Just like Leeds (not like they ever win shit nowdays.)

With you on this…. 

Utd are vile…. Fans are pompous asses… “you’ve only come to watch Utd”

Ole out of his depth and Europa is their new level…. I would take fewer players than you’d think from their team for ours…

A big wink and a nod to Liverpool in the dislike competition…. The Klopp love in that would any PL win would be hugely vomit inducing… 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I want Man City to win this evening. A victory for football. 

Then I want us to beat Man City, seemingly handing Liverpool the title. 

Then I want Liverpool to choke, leaving them outside the ranks of truly great clubs who have won the PL since its formation. 

I want a lot. 

Thats a nice want, i would like that too. But it would be a scary finish to the end of the season :D 

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I want Man City to win this evening. A victory for football. 

Then I want us to beat Man City, seemingly handing Liverpool the title. 

Then I want Liverpool to choke, leaving them outside the ranks of truly great clubs who have won the PL since its formation. 

I want a lot. 

If only life was like this  . ( would it be plain greedy to also ask for Ajax to blast Spurs back to the Stone Age ?)

• Haha 2