Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

11 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Agreed, i don't have no problem with Wolves, i think they have done bloody awesome since their return to the EPL.

Ditto. Though I am somewhat confused by something I've heard numerous pundits say however - that Wolves can't be as bad against the likes of Huddersfield again so they're really going to make a move on the top 6. Whilst that may well be true, it's equally conceivable that they lose their edge against the top 6 sides and thus drop off. 

Top two aside and Spurs for large parts too, the other 3 have been poor for considerable chunks of the season and (as was said over and over again when we won the league) they perhaps can't all be that inconsistent again (well Arsenal will be). 

1 minute ago, Manini said:

This City team play some of the best football I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. How they’re not going to be champions of Europe is unreal 

True, you've got to say Pep messes up the game plan away to Spurs. Far too reserved for them and they regretted not killing the tie off at 4-2 in the second leg.

Man City irritate me sometimes I think they play too much tiki taka football and are trying to walk it in, lacking that killer instinct and then they break to score a second like that. 

Neville telling me Pogba's great strength is slowing the pace of the game down. I'd say it's his weakness, good players up the tempo. That's what Man City players are doing.

And what was that free kick all about from a supposed world class player?

• Like 1