Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

12 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i mean if i was you i just wouldn’t go. especially if you’re going expecting us to not get battered. 

tbf im not going cos i literally want us to get battered so yano. 

Huge difference between wanting us to get battered and expecting us to get battered.

However I expect you are just posting for reactions.

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Sorry, but I'll be mortified if we hand Liverpool the title.

If they win it, they win it, nobody hands anybody anything, personally I do not care who out of the top six win it, though we know it will never be Spudington.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

If they win it, they win it, nobody hands anybody anything, personally I do not care who out of the top six win it, though we know it will never be Spudington.

You never know, they play good football and always have done. Don’t know what the beef is with spurs. But Liverpool... imagine having to listen to that grating whiney accent for the next 30 years.

It's funny how as soon as Ole got the job full time United have gone crap again... dearie me.... too think they could have gone for Zidane if they wanted. Is it possible unless they finish top four that Ole could be gone in the summer?

Edited by Leicesterpool

Everyone is acting like Man City has won it. I'd love to be the club to bring them back to Earth.  No ifs but about it. I want Leicester to win all their games. 

I expect the players will be up for it too. Never write off a Fox.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

These are professional defenders playing as a back 4 at one of the biggest clubs in the world...

4D206B76-F82E-42F1-A1CE-9BB60D015F3E.jpeg

Tbf to young, wasn’t he playing wing back or wide right midfield ? Given they were a goal down and chasing the game, it’s no surprise he isn’t there.  Appalling shape though 

Guest Markyblue

Really don't want Liverpool to win the league but just can't ever want my team to lose ever so hopefully Huddersfield take a point but in the real world thats not happening. 

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

These are professional defenders playing as a back 4 at one of the biggest clubs in the world...

4D206B76-F82E-42F1-A1CE-9BB60D015F3E.jpeg

And Darmian went around chasing Aguero instead of holding his position. 

Man Utd are an utter shambles. Players like Young, Darmian etc shouldn't be at the club.

7 hours ago, Tanya said:

Everyone is acting like Man City has won it. I'd love to be the club to bring them back to Earth.  No ifs but about it. I want Leicester to win all their games. 

I expect the players will be up for it too. Never write off a Fox.

To be fair, Man City aren't acting like they've won it. I'm not entirely sure "bring them back down to earth" is accurate. 

But obviously we'll want to win the match. I'm just not entirely sure how motivated we'll be, realistically seventh is gone and the season is effectively done for us. 

Vardy will be a massive threat to Man City, last 2 games they've struggled with the ball over the top. Kompany is a bit of liability against anyone quick so hopefully he'll play. 

I don't like Liverpool, but I still want us to go to City and win. It's unlikely though, we can put in our best performance of the season and we would probably still get beat. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

To be fair, Man City aren't acting like they've won it. I'm not entirely sure "bring them back down to earth" is accurate. 

But obviously we'll want to win the match. I'm just not entirely sure how motivated we'll be, realistically seventh is gone and the season is effectively done for us. 

Probably right,I’m just hoping although it’s just a drop on the ocean to Premier League clubs and players with huge wages.

1.9m for each league place higher the club will benefit and maybe the players get a larger bonus for each place higher.We can hope.

9 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Vardy will be a massive threat to Man City, last 2 games they've struggled with the ball over the top. Kompany is a bit of liability against anyone quick so hopefully he'll play. 

I don't like Liverpool, but I still want us to go to City and win. It's unlikely though, we can put in our best performance of the season and we would probably still get beat. 

Pep isn’t stupid but he can be stubborn ....... he won’t let them switch off against us so it depends just how deep our boys are prepared to dig for a game that’s likely to be of little value to them.