Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Grow up, this is bigger than Leicester city football club 

couldn’t agree any more. i will be furious if we even field a team, let alone a full strength team. 

burnley are safe now too, they can join the revolution, the let city win boys. 

• Sad 1

Just now, ScouseFox said:

couldn’t agree any more. i will be furious if we even field a team, let alone a full strength team. 

It’s not so much of let City win, no body gives a shit about them, it’s dont let Liverpool win.

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

So you haven’t got a thought for Leicester fans travelling on a bank holiday ,getting back at goodness what time and spending hard earned £s.

Pep praises the contribution of Mahrez to the relentless machine that is Man City FC. "The dressing rooms are always spotless now and Riyad makes a mean half time cup of coffee".

Poor old RM must feei like a Lamborghini sales man who has to drive home in a Skoda.

Edited by sishades

3 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

So you haven’t got a thought for Leicester fans travelling on a bank holiday ,getting back at goodness what time and spending hard earned £s.

i mean if i was you i just wouldn’t go. especially if you’re going expecting us to not get battered. 

tbf im not going cos i literally want us to get battered so yano. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Every Liverpool fan right now - "Aerrrrrr, Come on it's not over yet, they go away to Bearnleee on a windy day with Crouchy up front anything could ha... F**k it it's really over isn't it"

Is there anyone who didn't read this with Catragher's voice playing in their head? 

• Like 1

Anyone who wants us to roll over for Man City is not a Leicester City supporter. If you don’t want the players to give their all for the club every game, regardless of who you want to win the league, don’t bother going back to the KP. I’ve had enough of these fake “fans” and our club certainly doesn’t need them. 

• Like 1

I don't like any of the top 6. If it was a similar size club to us in Man City's position, I wouldn't be averse to dropping points. 

I would probably cough a lung up laughing if Man City played us thinking all they had to do was turn up and we got a result that cost them the title. 

I can't join the 'I hope Liverpool don't win the title' bandwagon because my ex is a Man City fan and I'm bitter as fvck! :teehee:

• Haha 2

Just now, Foxes04 said:

Anyone who wants us to roll over for Man City is not a Leicester City supporter. If you don’t want the players to give their all for the club every game, regardless of who you want to win the league, don’t bother going back to the KP. I’ve had enough of these fake “fans” and our club certainly doesn’t need them. 

tbf, the lads on here who are posting about rolling over have got previous when it comes to wumming ;)

• Like 1

Completely irrelevent but was having a conversation with a Liverpool supporting mate during the game about the points tally needed to win the league, it made me have a quick look back to the table when we lifted the trophy.

Still makes me smile to think that we will always be able to remember when we finished 15 points clear of Manchester City and just the 21 points ahead of Liverpool! 

Edited by EastAnglianFox