Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 0- Soton 0 post match thread.

Its alright saying that we are 8th and will still finish top 10.  That doesn't even tell half the story.  

Last season, West Brom raced to safety, hit the safety point mark probably earlier than we did.  Then tailed off massively and were on the beach literally months before the end barely picking up any points.  And guess what, that shocking run of form carried over to this season. 

Thing is, if we play a boring style of football but get results, then I can deal with that.   But a boring style of football and hardly ever winning is habit forming and will carry over to next season.

Edited by kristianity77

30 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

image.png.06c0be082431031ce3ae37f6e88ed79b.png

They didn't even manage a single touch in our area for the first 30 minutes either.  What game were you watching?

The one where for 75 minutes they out possessed us but then sat back for the last 15. So in the end we had 3 shots on target? I see the BBC has them down for 2. Towards the end of the game sky had them as having 3 aswell that may have have changed I don't know but the points the same. 

They didn't stick 11 men behind the ball until the 75th minute. Maybe just before half time too if you really try hard to pick a point. But they had more possession than is for 75 minutes. 

Just now, Beechey said:

That's fine and dandy, I'm delighted for him, not going to stop me having a go at him when he insults me though. Could not give less of an arse what date he registered on the forum.

As if being here since forever makes you immune to talk shit. 

Just now, Beechey said:

I get you're a troll account or whatever (if you're not I feel bad for you), but you grind on the nerves with your incessant, mundane idiocy.

Comming from you that's even more deluded.  If you don't like what I post don't read it, or put me on ignore.

And I'm glad I grind on your nerves long it may continue, as this is a forum, and thankfully not run by fxckwits that have no comprehension to understand that a diverse nature and opinions of opinions are posted, and understand that people can post opinions you do not agree with and may or may not want to engage.   

Thankfully the people who run this forum do not make personal criticism of a deluded nature.

• Like 1

I literally can't be arsed to watch this team anymore, Puel has sucked all the excitement out and turned us into a boring mess.

First 20 mins actually weren't too bad, all the link was coming through Iheanacho until Southampton managed to nullify him. After that the game went dead and yet again it was a shit boring performance. Regardless who we play this squad doesn't suit his methods, just far too slow.

Only positive tonight was the clean sheet, Puel saying he was happy with that performance though, what a delusional twat, for saying that he deserves the boot.

• Like 3

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

Comming from you that's even more deluded.  If you don't like what I post don't read it, or put me on ignore.

And I'm glad I grind on your nerves long it may continue, as this is a forum, and thankfully not run by fxckwits that have no comprehension to understand that a diverse nature and opinions of opinions are posted, and understand that people can post opinions you do not agree with and may or may not want to engage.   

Thankfully the people who run this forum do not make personal criticism of a deluded nature.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Coherence, please.

Are you trying to imply that I should accept you insulting me, or that it's fine that you insult me, because why not?

Like I said, you can call me deluded, but at least contribute to the argument if you disagree, as this is a forum of opinions, you should voice your educated, learned opinion.

Just now, Number 6 said:

Think he's clutching at straws. It's harder when teams sit back but we're not creating GOOD scoring chances.

I agree. I'm really disappointed it took so long for Diabate to come on this game too. Every time he comes on he changes the dynamics, and it's never soon enough.

• Like 1

Just now, kristianity77 said:

Its alright saying that we are 8th and will still finish top 10.  That doesn't even tell half the story.  

Last season, West Brom raced to safety, hit the safety point mark probably earlier than we did.  Then tailed off massively and were on the beach literally months before the end barely picking up any points.  And guess what, that shocking run of form carried over to this season. 

Thing is, if we play a boring style of football but get results, then I can deal with that.   But a boring style of football and hardly ever winning is habit forming and will carry over to next season.

Good point. Look at how our run to safety in Pearsons last season carried over. And how following that our title win under Ranieri manifested out of a good run. Momentum in football is huge.

5 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

blokes been on the forum since it went up mate. Have some respect.

lol 

Were all the same, bud.  I'm just old

The thing is this forum has characters, and the best thing its easy going and not serious, when people take it seriously, it defeats the purpose.

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

lol 

Were all the same, bud.  I'm just old

The thing is this forum has characters, and the best thing its easy going and not serious, when people take it seriously, it defeats the purpose.

You're not old.

You're sexy as fvck.

Lots of love, your MCP

xoxo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Coherence, please.

Are you trying to imply that I should accept you insulting me, or that it's fine that you insult me, because why not?

Like I said, you can call me deluded, but at least contribute to the argument if you disagree, as this is a forum of opinions, you should voice your educated, learned opinion.

Obviously your English is no good, go school, go learn and come back.  Hence you do not understand

From what I'm seeing, this may take you along time.  

Just now, HitchinFox said:

We're 8th in the Premier League with a manager who came to do one thing – make sure we avoid a relegation battle after a lacklustre/turgid start. He has delivered o that. 
But still, we have to remind ourselves – we are 8th. In the Premier League. One of the toughest league's in Europe. That would've been an achievement even in the MoN years. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1