Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 0- Soton 0 post match thread.

2 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Claude has said post match that he is HAPPY with that performance - think that might have ended any patience I have had with him. Time to get our football club back.

Is it a surprise? Just look at Southampton after January last year, we are exactly the same. This is Puel, it's only that we have Vardy that we won't match their terrible lack of goals at the end of last season.

6 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Claude has said post match that he is HAPPY with that performance - think that might have ended any patience I have had with him. Time to get our football club back.

You just took 1/3 of his statement and used it out of context. He's happy with the passing, but not with the finishing, which I agree entirely with.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Everygamefox said:

8th in the premier league 

it could be and has been much worse

stop moaning and support the team.

We will end up 10th, but still some will say that is good.  However we had a great opportunity of becoming 7th, even 6th.  The teams around us have been awful, other then top 5 the rest have been awful and guess what were have also been awful.  I always support my team but to improve you have to look at your strengths and but especially your weakeness.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Yep, that's enough for me too. Voted in for him before but that's the last straw. How could any manager say he's happy with that, say's it all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Everygamefox said:

But the last 20 games we're 15th in the form table. 

Of course it could and has been worse but can't argue that the trend is concerning...

Sadly, I feel the players are not taking enough responsibility. If people got their wishes in the summer, then this would be our 4th manager in as many years which is just bound for trouble and relegation; especially if we hit the Pardew, Hodgson and Pulis merrygoround. 

He needs the opportunity to have at least a proper preseason and transfer window where he can plan for the season ahead. From the sound of it on the radio, all we are lacking is a killer instinct to finish off chances. It’s not Puel’s fault that players are not using their noggin and taking responsibility in the final third.

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Deluded

I get you're a troll account or whatever (if you're not I feel bad for you), but you grind on the nerves with your incessant, mundane idiocy. Add something to the debate at least.

Edited by Beechey

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

but can't argue that the trend is concerning...

This. Its all very well being 8th today but trends show us what is to come, and we should all be very concerned. No home win since January having played only bottom half of the table teams and 4 wins in 17? should be giving the owners sleepless nights. 

13 minutes ago, Everygamefox said:

When "we're 8th in the Premier League" becomes your only catchphrase in defense of our team and manager right now...

Oh+deary+me+this+woman+has+enjailed+my+h

Four wins in 17.

No home win since late January.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't get the argument that constantly sacking managers leads to relegation.

The 3 teams going down this season had the same manager for years or kept a useless manager in the job for too long (Pellegrino).

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Seeing Moyes and Pearce High-Fiving each other after the match says it all really.

Not quite sure how that is relevant to us. They've seen Southampton gain one point and one match less to play and West Ham have a healthy gap to the bottom three.

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Erm, if you're referring to the Diabaté transfer, then you're sadly mistaken - it's true:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/677624/Leicester-news-Claude-Puel-Peterborough-United-news-Fousseni-Diabate-FA-Cup-news

I was referrring to his general record but you're right for Diabaté. Does it change that much at the end of the day? Would the club have signed him without his approval? Credit where it's due. 

I'm not on fire. Just fed up with some deluded people here and their toxic mindset, thinking we became Barca overnight. They seem to be happy every time we fall flat so they can rant to no end about a manager they never liked from the beginning, about whom they know shit, givng you some "told ya so" BS.

I strongly disagree with you about Puel but still respect your point of view. Your posts are balanced and worth a read. You're not the only one here thank god. But the "muh booooooooooring" crap I can't stand. I should simply ignore it but I just can't.

3 minutes ago, sishades said:

This. Its all very well being 8th today but trends show us what is to come, and we should all be very concerned. No home win since January having played only bottom half of the table teams and 4 wins in 17? should be giving the owners sleepless nights. 

Every chance it will be 4 wins in 21 by the end of the season too....

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

blokes been on the forum since it went up mate. Have some respect.

That's fine and dandy, I'm delighted for him, not going to stop me having a go at him when he insults me though. Could not give less of an arse what date he registered on the forum.