Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 0- Soton 0 post match thread.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

He brought a youngster in January that his son recommended cos he played alongside him, slightly fortunate to say the least 

Yes and given his son is unlikely to be turning out for Barca, PSG or any top tier side in Europe any time soon head scout material he is not...

• Like 1

Just now, CslFox said:

Only one place we're going next season with this charlatan in charge and it isn't Europe...

Says every fan before the hire an absolute fraud and get relegated. Chopping and changing managers twice a season is asking for failure.

3 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

I'll give you that this game was pretty shit and he might have lost his job tonight but don't come at me with half-knowledge.

Erm, if you're referring to the Diabaté transfer, then you're sadly mistaken - it's true:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/677624/Leicester-news-Claude-Puel-Peterborough-United-news-Fousseni-Diabate-FA-Cup-news

• Like 1

Just now, FoxFossil said:

Feel sorry for owners really; what to try next?

Being very badly advised- thrown £m's at transfers.

Looking like rebuilding in the Championship season after next, with u23's forming core of new team.

Steady on. It's not brilliant right now but bloody hell lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sishades said:

CP on Radio Leicester now.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Biggest reason to gerrimout. Man can't hear other man on radio. Not fit to manage the first team of a football club for that reason alone.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Wow, one out of how many...?

He posted it, I replied. Never said it was a general opinion though. Still fairly certain theat a few think the same yuo.

You looking for an argument? 

Just now, ZeGuy said:

He posted it, I replied. Never said it was a general opinion though. Still fairly certain theat a few think the same yuo.

You looking for an argument? 

Nope, it's enough that you're on fire right now.

Edited by MC Prussian

22 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He brought a youngster in January that his son recommended cos he played alongside him, slightly fortunate to say the least 

19 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

I'll give you that this game was pretty shit and he might have lost his job tonight but don't come at me with half-knowledge.

17 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

whats the half knowledge Mr well informed??

17 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Dunno, try with wikipedia for starters.

Image result for HULK EAR GIF

Edited by HankMarvin