Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 0- Soton 0 post match thread.

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

image.png.06c0be082431031ce3ae37f6e88ed79b.png

They didn't even manage a single touch in our area for the first 30 minutes either.  What game were you watching?

The one where Puel must be sacked. Lots of them here.

7 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Zzzzzzz

Get him out.

Well done securing draw with the two subs at the end Claude. 

****ing idiot

Erm, everyone is convinced our season is over, why not bleed the academy players?

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Why did i even bother reading this thread now. 

At least you tried.

1 minute ago, sishades said:

My stream went down before the final whistle so I did not hear the booing. Was it it load or just faint hearted?

There was a lot of it.

I only caught the last 25 and during that period thought we looked quite good and unfortunate not to score. But the boos tell their own story. We take too many touches in the final third and are too slow to move it - the same criticism I’ve had for the last 10 games if not more. 

That said at the end of the match we had a ton of young players on and Southampton did **** all despite being in deep trouble. 

But Puel desperately needs a win. Sadly I think he’ll go - the crowd is clearly fed up. 

10 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

I wish we had of sold him end of jan its not as if we have had a brilliant player on our hands since then as he has been so poor.

We as a team couldn't have been any worse of he he had gone .

I agree in part. Oh well, I guess it's a slight consolation for when he goes in the summer.

Doubt we'll get anywhere close to what we valued him at in Jan though.

Edited by Kendal Fox

We do look good, the problem is we don't seem to know what to do with it when we get to the box, we seem to end up getting the ball to the edge of the box, put it out wide, and then put a ball in the most of the time either doesn't beat the first man or is too high for anyone to get to

• Like 1