Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

8 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

I can see them actually starting off well, maybe top six first couple of months of the season. From then on will be interesting. Come May I think drift down a little, top 12 finish.

The teams I think will be in the top six...

Bristol City, Villa, Derby, Middlesbrough, Stoke and West Brom.

Going down...

Blackburn, Ipswich and Brentford.

I think you'll win a lot of money if your Bristol City prediction comes in. They're very pessimistic about their chances down these parts. Have sold two of their best three players (Reid and Flint) and could still lose they're other one (Bryan) and have bought a load of shite!

8 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

I can see them actually starting off well, maybe top six first couple of months of the season. From then on will be interesting. Come May I think drift down a little, top 12 finish.

The teams I think will be in the top six...

Bristol City, Villa, Derby, Middlesbrough, Stoke and West Brom.

Going down...

Blackburn, Ipswich and Brentford.

Brentford will not go down. They'll be fighting for playoff places this year.  They've got a very good recruitment team, selling players and replacing with good potential.

2 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yeah no chance Brentford are dropping. I think one of the Sheffield sides could find themselves a little too close to the relegation zone for comfort this season. Reading aren't great, either.

Don't think it'll be Sheff Utd. They've done well to get Woodburn from Liverpool. 

6 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yeah no chance Brentford are dropping. I think one of the Sheffield sides could find themselves a little too close to the relegation zone for comfort this season. Reading aren't great, either.

Can see either Derby or Millwall struggling this time around.

Lots of Forest fans getting quite excited about their chances this season.

Spent a lot of money, sold 23,000 ST's and generally feeling pretty chipper about things.

So let's all hope they get relegated :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

Are they hashtags next to the player's names on the back of their shirts? 

18 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Yeah. I was just about to ask why that was. I think the Reading players have asterisks next to their names. Fuching weird.

15 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Just seen one up close and I don't think it's a hashtag. Looks like some weird symbol.

Think it's the logo of the mental health charity "Mind". Think I remember reading they'd formed a partnership to help raise awareness of Mind due to the high levels of suicide in men

Well he’s clearly got them playing some good stuff. But Keogh isn’t the centre back for this sort of football! He needs to be replaced ASAP.

Been impressed by the urgency as soon as it crosses the half way line.

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Well he’s clearly got them playing some good stuff. But Keogh isn’t the centre back for this sort of football! He needs to be replaced ASAP.

Been impressed by the urgency as soon as it crosses the half way line.

Yeah like what he's trying to do, but Keogh isn't a ball playing CB. Another issue is Nugent is very isolated and they aren't quick enough from midfield to attack