Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Slimani - Wants to leave

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

Three Leicester managers and a lack of suitors for Slimani disagree with you.

Slimani as back up is absolutely fine but Leicester City don't pay £30m for back up players.

Three Leicester managers and a lack of suitors for Slimani disagree with you. Absolutely spot on comment. One manager maybe, two managers perhaps, three ? Nah he's not good enough.  

5 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I think the club thought they might have lost Vardy at some point and bought in strikers to replace him.

In the end he stayed and the replacements weren't needed. 

Ironically Vardy might go now and we might need the very strikers we're getting rid of!

.....this!!!!!!

Very unlucky for Slimani, if Vardy had gone to Arsenal, Slimani's career would have been very different. I always thought he played well when he had the confidence, having scored a goal. The problem was in the next game his confidence level went back to zero and needed a goal to show what he had to offer. Totally different player when playing with confidence, totally chalk and cheese.

7 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

He is kind of fast I don't know what you are on about to be honest.

I'll give you that he might look fast (it's the amount of effort he seems to puts into it) but I reckon he's more akin to a lumbering heffalump. It's almost comical to watch him run.

I'll wait for someone to produce some stats... he's no doubt the 23rd fastest Algerian striker (called Islam) in the Premier League.... on a Thursday.

I think it's funny all these people worried about the "won't play under Puel" brigade, thinking that they dislike his methods. 

They're right, they won't play under Puel, and I can guarantee that was the managers choice, not theirs. 

31 minutes ago, CarbonVirtine said:

I'll give you that he might look fast (it's the amount of effort he seems to puts into it) but I reckon he's more akin to a lumbering heffalump. It's almost comical to watch him run.

I'll wait for someone to produce some stats... he's no doubt the 23rd fastest Algerian striker (called Islam) in the Premier League.... on a Thursday.

Nope he is fast. He runs funny that is true but dude is fast. Just re-watch the games or something, you sound like you never saw him play.

So it really has turned out that, despite crazy protestation, Slimani looks to be one of City’s worst ever signings, in terms of value for money.

And now he doesn’t even want to stay and fight for his place.

That summer after we won the league was a dreadful transfer window.

I’m afraid, as a club, we fooked up good and proper when we were in such a strong position to develop a super squad.

Bloody shame isn’t it.

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Eagle10 said:

He is kind of fast I don't know what you are on about to be honest.

You have seen Slimani play?

fast......maybe faster than your eyesight but that’s it!

We overpaid and has a crap attitude as well as being disruptive.....ship him back to Portugal and hopefully you can rediscover your great talent in a 3rd rage league.....so much drivel from the Portuguese fans!!

And we go again about worst signing for value for money, considering his goals and assists contributed to higher league position, cups and progressing in the champions league. It's not even close, Musa, Mendy, Silva and Iheanacho have all so far produced little to repay their fees.

5 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

You have seen Slimani play?

fast......maybe faster than your eyesight but that’s it!

We overpaid and has a crap attitude as well as being disruptive.....ship him back to Portugal and hopefully you can rediscover your great talent in a 3rd rage league.....so much drivel from the Portuguese fans!!

Crap attitude and disruptive? Based on?