Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
richardsfoxes

Xherdan Shaqiri - Gone to Liverpool

37 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

No idea why he would go to Liverpool. If they sign Fekir as expected he will see next to no game time with Salah and Mane there too. 

Apparently Fekir has fekked the medical and may not go there

Edited by surrifox

4 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

No idea why he would go to Liverpool. If they sign Fekir as expected he will see next to no game time with Salah and Mane there too. 

He thinks he’s a lot better than he is, he would expect to start games there. 

Always here arrogant comments coming from him. 

On 06/06/2018 at 22:49, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Please Leicester City FC can @SheppyFox have Rudkins job. :D

I’m rewriting my CV as we speak my good man. I’m not leaving out any details, I’ve won the champions league 3 times with Burton on FM. I’d get this squad upto Barcelona standard in 10 years.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kyle_Le_Don said:

Daily star reckons hes off liverpool

There is a God then (other than Shaqiri).   Now just need Townsend to sign for Everton or WHAM and we are safe.

21 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

He has got ability, won titles at a Big club in Germany, has produced the goods in the prem, we should all be over this signing. His positives outweigh his negatives for me.

The only things that could outweigh his negatives are GTF after a pie eating competition or a small aircraft carrier.

I would not want to see either of them in a city shirt either.

1 minute ago, lcfcbobby said:

Have said for past few years I would love us to sign him! Think he would be a great replacement for mahrez! Doubt if it would happen tho!

I don't think Liverpool will be in for him. He definitely won't be a starter if he does go there.

I think we could be a likely destination for him. Just depends if we are interested I think. 

He's said he wants to stay in England so, if (and I suspect, WHEN) the Liverpool interest turn out to be nonsense, I suspect he's our if we want him.....

I don' see any of the other top 6 sides being after him so unless Everton want him, we're as good as it gets for him....in terms of squad quality, wages and potential league position, you have to think that we are the most attractive option.  

• Like 1

I

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I really want us to get him. I really don't feel like he's on our radar at the minute though... 

If this is the case maybe we are after someone even better? or it could be like the kante situation where we mess things up.

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Shaqiri has said that nothing will be sorted out until he is back from the World Cup, with Switzerland. So at least a month to wait on this one 

I'm sure Switzerland will be back home much sooner.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, les-tah said:

If this is the case maybe we are after someone even better? or it could be like the kante situation where we mess things up.

Hopefully... But then for the price, someone who is already proven in the Premiership, plus someone who can take set pieces (which we desperately need), are we really going to do that much better...