Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

I'll buy it, but it's becoming stale. The changes are only ever to UT, that's all they seem to do. In career we had the stupid meeting the players and chairman update, which made it even worse. The only good change was the training sessions, I enjoy watching my players grow in attributes that I feel they need.

Has pro clubs had any form of update since about 2013?

Pro Evo need to pull their socks up, if they actually improved the game as well as obtained some licenses, then many of us would have a decent alternative to Fifa. It's like a monopoly, we need another football game that can compete which makes Fifa up their game!

16 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'll buy it, but it's becoming stale. The changes are only ever to UT, that's all they seem to do. In career we had the stupid meeting the players and chairman update, which made it even worse. The only good change was the training sessions, I enjoy watching my players grow in attributes that I feel they need.

Has pro clubs had any form of update since about 2013?

Pro Evo need to pull their socks up, if they actually improved the game as well as obtained some licenses, then many of us would have a decent alternative to Fifa. It's like a monopoly, we need another football game that can compete which makes Fifa up their game!

Pro clubs was changed just this year gone to add the trait skill trees. However, it's clear that post release they aren't bothered about fixing any of the obvious issues (e.g. The 99 rating glitch). 

Pro Evo is losing licenses not because the game isn't good enough, because arguably the gameplay is better than FIFA. They're losing the licenses because FIFA is simply the more popular game and it is more profitable to have your branding in FIFA than Pro Evo. So unfortunately, I can't see there being much change on this front any time soon if ever. 

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Pro clubs is the best mode on the game by far but no word on any improvements, on that note do the old ps4 group still play clubs?

We played the other night, but not very often these days. 

Fortnite has taken over for some and I'm quite content just spending hours trying to find auction steals in FUT :ph34r:

It is a great mode but it does need fixing. 

59 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

We played the other night, but not very often these days. 

Fortnite has taken over for some and I'm quite content just spending hours trying to find auction steals in FUT :ph34r:

It is a great mode but it does need fixing. 

Shame, we used to make a decent little team :cool:

• Like 3

Looking forward to this one, gave 18 a pass like I do with every second year and FIFA games. The progress from each year to another is minimal, a gap of two years gives you a better experience and many bugs will have been ironed out ( lol).

Can't wait to build my Leicester side in Ultimate Team with Pereira, Evans and whomever comes in next...

I might be the only one, but I'm considering giving it a miss for a year. There's a million other games coming out that are quite frankly, more interesting than another FIFA. Spyro, Spiderman, Pokemon Let's go, Red Dead 2, just off the top of my head. They all kind of have a priority I think this year as unfortunately I don't think I have the finances or the time to dedicate to these as well as FIFA.

(I know it will only last about a month after release though, then I'll cave in and buy it!)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I might be the only one, but I'm considering giving it a miss for a year. There's a million other games coming out that are quite frankly, more interesting than another FIFA. Spyro, Spiderman, Pokemon Let's go, Red Dead 2, just off the top of my head. They all kind of have a priority I think this year as unfortunately I don't think I have the finances or the time to dedicate to these as well as FIFA.

(I know it will only last about a month after release though, then I'll cave in and buy it!)

Nope I’m ? in the same boat, I feel it’s the only way to kick my fut champs addiction... planning on getting black ops 4 as I think another year of the weekend league may actually kill me off lol