Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

21 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He’s the dogs bollocks and he knows it.

He’s confident and borderline arrogant but that’s a good thing! All the best 10’s in the history of the game have had a swagger about them. I actually hope he does more of it because he’s our creative outlet. I remember how Zidane as he got older and moved to Juventus from Bordeaux just got more and more confident on the ball and as he did so, his game just got better and better. 

Edited by StriderHiryu

20 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He’s confident and borderline arrogant but that’s a good thing! All the best 10’s in the history of the game have had a swagger about them. I actually hope he does more of it because he’s our creative outlet. I remember how Zidane as he got older and moved to Juventus from Bordeaux just got more and more confident on the ball and as he did so, his game just got better and better. 

He had a hard time at first there though. Completely different level and mentality.

13 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

He's better than Riyad.

Yeah, no. Not yet at least.

He’s clearly class but I’m worried about too much too soon. He will get called up to England next international break and he still is far from the finished article. Would love him to develop outside of the limelight for six months but it’s clearly not gonna be the case. Love that we’ve got him though. 

I think it suited him playing in a slightly wider starting position as he doesn’t have to drop so deep to the get the ball, we have a complete lack of width though so the fullbacks need to push higher and wider to stretch the opposition defence

3 hours ago, Max Power said:

He’s clearly class but I’m worried about too much too soon. He will get called up to England next international break and he still is far from the finished article. Would love him to develop outside of the limelight for six months but it’s clearly not gonna be the case. Love that we’ve got him though. 

I hope he doesn't get called up,the whole season....

Can't fault him at the moment.

His composure and ball management is very precise and oozes confidence.

Only thing that may hold him back at times is his lack of pace.

Edited by Wymeswold fox