Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper - Chelsea and Roma. SSN

5 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Seems to be this summer, especially for us 

What else has he said this summer about us? I can only find him quoted about Mahrez wanting a pay off from us, and nothing else?

If Chelsea come up with the money he'll go IMO.

There has been rumours he doesn't get on with Puel and he'll want to leave for a top club at his age if given the opportunity.

Butland would be the obvious choice and one of Heaton/Pope shouldn't be too difficult to acquire failing that Joe Hart would be easy if we were struggling to negotiate a fee plus there may be some foreign GK's on our radar.

You can see it happening. Schmeichel has seen his reputation grow even further this summer, even after a very mediocre season domestically. He's probably done everything he wants with us and then some, he's fiercely ambitious and a dedicated professional. He hates any comparison to his Dad's playing career and will want to finish his career with no regrets, an opportunity at a bigger club has always been a temptation for him I reckon. There's also rumours of not seeing eye to eye with Puel, which worries me as I can see the only other old guard member who we care about potentially getting unsettled too and the thought of losing Vardy is hell on earth. I just wish the break up of the old guard was not these two.

6 minutes ago, brucey said:

What else has he said this summer about us? I can only find him quoted about Mahrez wanting a pay off from us, and nothing else?

I'm sure he was the one that assured us Maddison was ours and not Southampton's but I may be wrong.

On 06/07/2018 at 00:06, ScouseFox said:

replacing kasper with butland would have to be up there with the suggestions of replacing mahrez with diabate as the single biggest step-down in football history. 

as for the whole sky sky sports news/sky bet thing, skybet are one of a handful of bookmakers who offer both sides of a transfer market. if they say he’s going, the price of him to go shortens as people start punting it. if one side shortens then the other, for him to stay, gets bigger. seen as everyone is always so sure that they make stuff up specifically for this reason, why not just take them for a ride and back the other side? 

if we’d all been doing that since these stupid suggestions about them trying to “influence” betting markets started we’d probably be rich enough to buy kasper by now. 

I've definitely made money doing this. Will have a nice bit come through when Maguire doesn't move.

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Annoyingly not, what were the odds?

Similar odds to Mags, got a massive chunk on at bit better than evens. Probably get my accounts massively restricted now once both stay lol

Edited by brucey

Chelsea beckons.

I don't think we have any intention to sell but we could be due a big enough bid that he's worth selling all factors considered.

This summer besides the Ronaldo signing seems very much centre around Goalkeepers

Edited by lcfc sheff