Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Ricardo Pereira

Just now, Claridge said:

Who cares what they think?for us he has been rubbish. 

Yeah, it's not like we ever care what other supporters think is it? I mean, literally nobody has mentioned Southampton fans' opinions in the last 14 months..... :) 

It is funny disagreeing with both of you in this matter :) It's just been a balls up all round.

4 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Im not saying he's been great but I don't think he's been rubbish. He's never had a sustained run in the side like Mendy or Ndidi has......

He's quality and for whatever reasons, we've not got the best out of him. To say he's pony is poor

The one premier league game he started this season (first game at Old Trafford), he played pretty well

For a total outlay of 50 odd million he has been terrible. But that’s football, some transfers work out some don’t

Didn’t think I’d be saying it at the start of the season but think our two full backs are currently my favourite players. After a slightly weak start Pereira is looking class and Chilwell is looking the player I don’t think anyone ever dreamt he’d become. Lovely stuff!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Didn’t think I’d be saying it at the start of the season but think our two full backs are currently my favourite players. After a slightly weak start Pereira is looking class and Chilwell is looking the player I don’t think anyone ever dreamt he’d become. Lovely stuff!

Chillwell reminds me a lot of a young Gareth Bale..

• 2 weeks later...

Big fan but wtf was that today lol

One of the worst games I've seen from a full back, I don't think he did a single thing right. 

With how crap Gray and Ghezzal are we might as well bring Simpson in and play him further forward as we need the creators in the final third.

Just now, MattP said:

One of the worst games I've seen from a full back, I don't think he did a single thing right. 

With how crap Gray and Ghezzal are we might as well bring Simpson in and play him further forward as we need the creators in the final third.

He was poor first half.

Got an assist though at least

1 minute ago, MattP said:

He was bad but still looked our best creator. If Simpson put in Ricardos performance today he’d be praised (not comparing the two as that’s dispresepectful to Ricardo) 

Of all the players I thought wouldn't get an assist today, I didn't think Ricardo would be first lol

His passing was atrocious. Must have fluffed up about 10 short passes and then unsuccessful with majority of his crosses. Obviously had to get one that planted perfectly on Ndidi's knee! 

Love his performances and attitude but today I hope was just a bad day at the office. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...