Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Ricardo Pereira

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Running out of superlatives for this guy. He has played Right Back, Right Wing and Left Wing. He has scored two goals from Right Wing, assisted from the Left Wing and has improved immensely as a right back.

Does he have a twin brother do you reckon? Sign him up if so!!!

You're witnessing a top quality player who on current form  is presently at the top of his game.

Great players don't need positions, they instinctively know what to do. That's what makes them stand out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Reckon he could be decent in CM 

I've been saying this for weeks!

He's got all the attributes and can actually pick a forward pass unlike our other CM's.

With Simpson seemingly back in the picture I would try it out at some point.

Pereira, Choudury and Ndidi as a 3 would be decent.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fosse93 said:

He's got all the attributes and can actually pick a forward pass unlike our other CM's.

Definitely would love to see it at some point, he can tackle, bring the ball forward and make something happen 

• Like 1

Whilst our manager is one of the most divisive in recent history, there's no debate on what the fans think of Ricardo! 4 MOTM awards from the fans in a row. He's played in 3 different positions and 2 different formations in that time, assisted from the right hand side, from the left hand side and scored a banger.

Cracking signing!

RicardoMotm.thumb.PNG.e94c59d540c027508cbb57679398c2bd.PNG

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Definitely would love to see it at some point, he can tackle, bring the ball forward and make something happen 

Am I the only one who thinks Ndidi's distribution is dog shit? Mendy is far better in my personal opinion... maybe a little controversial for some 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Fosse93 said:

That's definitely in intriguing idea, to say the least.

3 hours ago, Lincolnfox said:

Am I the only one who thinks Ndidi's distribution is dog shit? Mendy is far better in my personal opinion... maybe a little controversial for some 

Haha. No, you are not alone. Have you not seen all the posts under the Ndidi thread?

Edited by Tom12345

55 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Does have an odd feeling to it, from Porto and playing CL football to us; can’t imagine he’ll stay long if he keeps this up.

We have a chance right now for this football club to step up a gear and to not think of us as small anymore. We can be ambitious, have the fortune of having won the PL a few years ago, have some fantastic young players coming through and a new training ground. The owners are ambitious and Khun Vichai had a great vision. They resisted the selling of Mahrez as much as they could to show everyone especially the players their ambitions. Players want to come here and if fans also believe more great players would want to come (we don’t need to be the biggest spenders to do this; but rely on our shrewdness in getting good young prospects like what we have done and retain them). We can believe and try at least. 

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Transitioned into one of our most integral players very much like Kante did. He's got the attributes to play pretty much anywhere. Puel's best bit of business to date.

Absolutely, I’d like to clone him at least 3 times to put on each wing and at right back and have one on the bench for good measure.

• Like 2