Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Mame Biram Diouf

17 minutes ago, Livid said:

Anyone posted the link to the Oatcake thread.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281382/stoke-reject-leicester-diouf-holding

It's when they point out they are asking for more than they got for Shaquiri :blink:

Reading that, their version of Sean from Enderby has suggested this;

“Fee agreed, just debating how the payments are made, Stoke wants more upront.. fee around 10 mil.

Will be going now and will hopefully be done before Thursday.. medical possibly tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.”

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281382/stoke-reject-leicester-diouf-holding?page=5#ixzz5NQJy1Gq5

Guest MattP
6 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

He would score more than Ulloa & Slimani.

Only if both are ruled out for the season. 

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

This can’t be seriously happening 

It probably is.

For a start, why would any paper make up this rummor? What possible reason would there be for doing that?

It’s not like splashing this ‘exclusive’ would result in mass paper sales or internet traffic. 

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

It probably is.

For a start, why would any paper make up this rummor? What possible reason would there be for doing that?

It’s not like splashing this ‘exclusive’ would result in mass paper sales or internet traffic. 

Irony klaxon alert

What worries me is I know we genuinely tried to get him in on deadline day a couple of seasons ago and reading he is a "long term target" doesn't fill me with confidence. A couple of years ago, he may have been worth a punt, but I do think it's throwing more money at someone for the sake of it. 

When you think Fulham managed to get Schurrle on loan, that's what we should be aspiring toward. Someone with some actual pedigree.

This Car Crash would make us laughing stocks.  Rudders, Puel, Top, Vichai and Scouting Team -  We are all so very sorry for any nasty posts we have made.  Please, I beg of you - do not do this too us - please..............and FT will be nice to you all forever.

What an utter fvcking shambles - are the owners throwing the towel in or what?! The fvckin devil’s come to collect hasnt he. I knew the time would come I always had my suspicions after the supernatural season we had. Those fat basterd monks laughing into their green tea I bet.

• Haha 1

This would be such a regressive move. The sort of signing that might have made some sense when we were first promoted under Pearson but is literally inexplicable now. Sounds out all the wrong messages about the club's ambitions.