Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Mame Biram Diouf

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Ive only had a quick read but stoke fans seem to rate him?

ursemboys
Reserve Player 

ursemboys Avatar

Post by ursemboys on about an hour ago

I read this a while back but have only just managed stop laughing , my sides hurt and i could not write due to tears running down my face ,that has cheered me up loads after yesterday .
15 million lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,that's it i am crying again :)

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281382/stoke-reject-leicester-diouf-holding?page=5#ixzz5NPlRxHeu

Yep, I work in stoke and the stoke fans in the office we laughing. Saying he's not terrible but not a good finisher.

All I can think of is that allow and slimani are in their way and he is a replacement for them on less money.

Edited by teblin

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

No way will this happen. This is almost Preki level inexplicable.

Possibly.

But who would've imagined that Ranieri would both come to the club and deliver us a high level of success that may never happen again?..

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Possibly.

But who would've imagined that Ranieri would both come to the club and deliver us a high level of success that may never happen again?..

Neither of those things were based on retardation though.

11 minutes ago, MPH said:
ursemboys
Reserve Player 

ursemboys Avatar

Post by ursemboys on about an hour ago

I read this a while back but have only just managed stop laughing , my sides hurt and i could not write due to tears running down my face ,that has cheered me up loads after yesterday .
15 million lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,that's it i am crying again :)

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281382/stoke-reject-leicester-diouf-holding?page=5#ixzz5NPlRxHeu

I feel negative now :( there is the odd one that rates him a bit mind :) 

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

I feel negative now :( there is the odd one that rates him a bit mind :) 

He's not utterly woeful, he has some redeeming features... but once again I just don't understand our valuation or what the hell we are doing with our squad building.

2 hours ago, mikey54 said:

Players in their mid 20s who will never be good enough for our first team?

Jamie Vardy turned out alright - and from a non league club

Jamie Vardy was scoring goals like they were going out of style before we signed him.

This would literally make no sense considering we still have Slimani and Ulloa here. 

He is not needed. He is not good enough. If he comes then in 12 months time he will be classed as deadwood on a massive contract with phat wages.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He's not utterly woeful, he has some redeeming features... but once again I just don't understand our valuation or what the hell we are doing with our squad building.

I agree, we’re spending smaller sums but collectively it’s still a lot of cash. Does make me wonder if the media exaggerate the figures.