Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Mame Biram Diouf

It’s the price I can’t quite fathom, can semi-understand buying him for cheap as an option for cover if Slimani or Ulloa leave- but 10 - 15m? Absolutely ludicrous, surely there’s better options around Europe? He’s been so average for Stoke :nono:

8 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I just don't get it mate. Okay, Ghezzal is a big gamble but in his favour he's worked with Puel, played for a couple of top notch clubs in France and at 26 is approaching his peak. He also provides cover where there's a need. MBD is nearly 31, never nailed down a spot as a striker or inside forward at Stoke and hasn't done anything in England for two years. He was very poor in a relegated side. Is he better than Ulloa or Slim? Absolutely not. I can't think of a single positive to this transfer.

I agree with absolutely every word of that.

Are we really at page 10 of total meltdown after a single item in THE SUN which referenced not one human or media source for the info?

Good on the OP I suppose -- no one else has ever provoked a transfer thread "no" from @SheppyFox

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

Are we really at page 10 of total meltdown after a single item in THE SUN which referenced not one human or media source for the info?

Good on the OP I suppose -- no one else has ever provoked a transfer thread "no" from @SheppyFox

Not just the Sun also the Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6030731/Leicester-bid-Mame-Biram-Diouf-rejected-Stoke.html

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

Very true ? I love a new signing! ?? 

9 minutes ago, KingsX said:

????. Post of the week. 

13 minutes ago, KingsX said:

You have to admit though, it's a pretty frightening prospect.

Reminds me a bit of the Preki thread that got to about 90+ pages if I remember correctly lol

52 minutes ago, surrifox said:

He didn't even start for feckin stoke at the weekend 

50 minutes ago, Livid said:

And you know what that usually means...... :(

That Stoke think even Benik Afobe is a better player than MBD?