Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Shinji Okazaki - the forgotten man

It’s hard to know where Rodgers stands on sentimental matters, but given his indispensable role in the title and how liked he is by fans, it would be a terrible shame if Shinji doesn’t get the opportunity to have one last chance to bask in the glow of appreciation in his final home match. Preferably a start, where he gets a real chance to score and can get the standing ovation he deserves when he’s subbed off.

On 01/04/2019 at 19:02, Costock_Fox said:

The headline breaks my heart

F46F88C6-E9D0-462A-A666-A21157694790.png

FW Okazaki Shinji states that he will leave Leicester after the end of the season

19:33 March 31, 2019 Sports notification
Shinji Okazaki (Reuters) Shinji Okazaki (Reuters)

◆ Soccer Premier League Section 32 (30th, King Power Stadium) レ Leicester (2-0) Bournemouth

Former Japan international forward FW Shinji Okazaki (32) belongs to Leicester who beat Bournemouth 2-0 at home. After Brendan Rogers (46) took office at the end of last month, his first three consecutive wins. Okazaki entered the bench but did not visit his turn.

Okazaki, who showed up in the mixed zone with a bitter smile after the game, said, "There is nothing to say about the game anymore. There are a lot of places where the players respect the director. 'And analyzed a strong team. A commander who has once led a strong Liverpool, adopted the 4-3-3 system. "It is hard to say if I can apply to this system, but it is hard for me to practice, so it is the best for me. It is big for me to have this director come in 3 months." " The new coach has only participated in one game in four games since he took office, but revealed that it was a good impression.

However, she immediately asked, "I don't think I would like to do it under Rogers". "I think if I'm in my early 20's, I'll do my best, but I think it's the basic route to leave the team. I'm hoping to increase my value once more in Europe." And showed an intention to leave Leicester after the end of this season.

Regarding the hope of the next transfer destination, "I am not in a position to be considered honestly," but "I would like to remain if I can remain in the major leagues (England, Spain, Italy, Germany). But I would like to play with whatever contract is left. "

Contributed to the league's first victory by scoring 5 goals in 36 games in the 15-16 season joined from Germany's first division Mainz. This season's league start is only one game so far, but there are prides that have spent four seasons in the Premier League. "I was able to show that I can do it in the Premier League for 4 years. I also want to do it here (Premier). But I only have one life, so I want to see myself in a different league. There is also the

To that end, I'm focusing on getting a chance to play in Leicester. "I appeal in the hard practice, go out for a bit of the game, and give results. A striker reaching 33 years old on April 16 is at a crossroads.(Ms. Moritoshi Correspondent)

39 minutes ago, MPH said:

FW Ok mixed zone with a bitter smile after the game, said, "There is nothing to say about the game anymore. There are a lot of places where the players respect the director. 'And analyzed a strong team. A commander who has once led a strong Liverpool, adopted the 4-3-3 system. "It is hard to say if I can apply to this system, but it is hard for me to practice, so it is the best for me. It is big for me to have this director come in 3 months." " The new coach has only participated in one game in four games since he took office, but revealed that it was a good impression.

However, she immediately asked, "I don't think I would like to do it under Rogers". "I think if I'm in my early 20's, I'll do my best, but I think it's the basic route to leave the team. I'm hoping to increase my value once more in Europe." And showed an intention to leave Leicester after the end of this season.

Regarding the hope of the next transfer destination, "I am not in a position to be considered honestly," but "I would like to remain if I can remain in the major leagues (England, Spain, Italy, Germany). But I would like to play with whatever contract is left. "

Contributed to the league's first victory by scoring 5 goals in 36 games in the 15-16 season joined from Germany's first division Mainz. This season's league start is only one game so far, but there are prides that have spent four seasons in the Premier League. "I was able to show that I can do it in the Premier League for 4 years. I also want to do it here (Premier). But I only have one life, so I want to see myself in a different league. There is also the

To that end, I'm focusing on getting a chance to play in Leicester. "I appeal in the hard practice, go out for a bit of the game, and give results. A striker reaching 33 years old on April 16 is at a crossroads.(Ms. Moritoshi Correspondent)

Fabulous translation :)

Much love to the Leicester Legend Shinji :)