Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Shinji Okazaki - the forgotten man

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Don't get yourself banned.....say something about verminous spuds, quickly!

What?? 

All I meant is Shinji wants to remain playing in Europe rather than cashing in, playing in the States or China.. He's obviously ruled out playing for another English club, for example.... 

The verminous Spuds! 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

He is a star in Japan and rightly so 

The Japanese way isn't to moan and complain either.   It's ashame that he isn't given more game time or allowed to leave and play somewhere else.

I'll always remember that over head kick.

LTID

• Like 2

One of the most loved City players in our household (the mrs has a big crush on him ?) its a shame he hasnt had much game time over the last couple of seasons, a great pro who was a vital part in our title winning season, i will have nothing but fond memories of him, One More Goal?

• Like 2

Probably my favourite Leicester player, he will be sorely missed :( All has been said already, the guy is a legend. I can already sense the onions being peeled on the last day of the season. Hopefully if/when our 8th/7th(?) place is settled before that day, BR picks him for the first eleven so the fans have the opportunity to applaud the smiling samurai. He deserves a standing ovation, not only for what he did in 2015/16 but also for being an exemplary professional on and off the pitch.

• Like 3

Last season he was probably our best player up until Christmas, but he fell put of favour for some reason and never seemed to recover.

Scored some cracking goals for us. But that overhead kick vs Newcastle in an incredibly nervy 1-0 win during the title run-in will live forever in the memory.

Hero.

• Like 1

Not just a cult hero but a cult legend. This is best for all parties involved but wow, what a few years we've had out of Shinji. Can't remember there being a bit-part player (in the past year or so) that remains so hugely popular. Can't help but not love shinji!