Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gwyn

Time for a Puel in thread.

44 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

When mrs may got be be in charge of the tories it was said that she liked to take her time to consider things carefully and come to the right decision.... yet it turned out that she pauses coz she is a ditherer.  I hope claud isnt a ditherer. ..

She ain't a ditherer. She goes whatever way the wind is blowing or the last person she spoke to..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Le Froggy said:

Well done to your board for searching stability...

For those who Don't know PUEL or do not like him… feel Lucky to have him… You will soon realize this… the guy is doing some underground work and Leicester will benefit from that very soon… Im sure Liverpool do not regret giving klopp 3 years to prove something

See all those French youngsters playing all over top european teams ? … PUEL is one of the architect of this french football revolution… your academy will benefit from his knowledge

Puel is not made to coach Real or barca… he is excellent at building teams out of Nothing…Your team will play with style and I I can predict, based on Puel's history, that Leicester will become a solid and stable  EPL club while Southampton keeps going down and coming up once every 5 yeas

Should PUEL be fired in 3 or 4 games, Don't worry for him… he will be leaving with a nice pay check , will land a job in a top 3 french club and will take over the national team when  deschamp retires n 2020 

Allez les bleus !

1 hour ago, Le Froggy said:

Well done to your board for searching stability...

For those who Don't know PUEL or do not like him… feel Lucky to have him… You will soon realize this… the guy is doing some underground work and Leicester will benefit from that very soon… Im sure Liverpool do not regret giving klopp 3 years to prove something

See all those French youngsters playing all over top european teams ? … PUEL is one of the architect of this french football revolution… your academy will benefit from his knowledge

Puel is not made to coach Real or barca… he is excellent at building teams out of Nothing…Your team will play with style and I I can predict, based on Puel's history, that Leicester will become a solid and stable  EPL club while Southampton keeps going down and coming up once every 5 yeas

Should PUEL be fired in 3 or 4 games, Don't worry for him… he will be leaving with a nice pay check , will land a job in a top 3 french club and will take over the national team when  deschamp retires n 2020 

Allez les bleus !

Merci pascal - why did you leave ????

On 15/08/2018 at 18:03, Col city fan said:

It also takes away from people claiming I’m the only one to be a critic of Amartey. More people are finally seeing the light and saying so to boot!

I was fooled by that youtube video of amartey running from one side of the pitch to the other and looking like the real deal, I thought of the quote 'world beater' and getting excited about this speed demon playing for us and then.. well you all know the result. never happened.

The fact that no one has ever chanted Puels name really says something. He's like having a cat, no one really wants him around but you tolerate his existence, it seems to keep nice and tidy and its better than nothing. I'd prefer a dog of a manager. You love it and it loves you even though every now and again it shits on the carpet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

The fact that no one has ever chanted Puels name really says something. He's like having a cat, no one really wants him around but you tolerate his existence, it seems to keep nice and tidy and its better than nothing. I'd prefer a dog of a manager. You love it and it loves you even though every now and again it shits on the carpet.

FFS. Nigel. Isn't. Coming. Back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Must've been mishearing "Claude Puel's Blue Army" up near me last season then. Granted, it was only ever when we were winning, but that's always the way with songs involving mangers...

15 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

And every 'dog' manager you describe has been sacked so lets try a new direction in a cat yeah?

Edited by Simoken

8 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Must've been mishearing "Claude Puel's Blue Army" up near me last season then. Granted, it was only ever when we were winning, but that's always the way with songs involving mangers...

The main problem is if the fans wanted to sing him a song, the syllables of his first and last name don't roll easily into ready made song fodder, and he doesn't  (and unlikely will ever) have a nickname to make up for it.

19 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Who would be the dog? Fat Sam???

22 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

The main problem is if the fans wanted to sing him a song, the syllables of his first and last name don't roll easily into ready made song fodder, and he doesn't  (and unlikely will ever) have a nickname to make up for it.

Can I bring to your attention the following clip... 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itnWNerxjCE

? Guardiola song Man City - YouTube

Can't be.that hard, we only have to work with 2 syllables.

1 hour ago, Gwyn said:

Can I bring to your attention the following clip... 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itnWNerxjCE

? Guardiola song Man City - YouTube

Can't be.that hard, we only have to work with 2 syllables.

How about ...using the Xmas Carol Noel.

Pue-el   Pu--el

French saviour of the king- power ..holy grail

With  our blue Angel ..Jamiee- Vardy,fed on Rocket Fu--el

Good ol' monsieuuur...Pu--el,

Or others can put better lyrics