Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

So Merson thinks we are up against it which is fair enough, theres a 8 point gap after all. But why does he struggle to communicate properly? He can barely find words to describe what he thinks. He's probably the most incoherent man in football media.

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

So Merson thinks we are up against it which is fair enough, theres a 8 point gap after all. But why does he struggle to communicate properly? He can barely find words to describe what he thinks. He's probably the most incoherent man in football media.

'I'm not sure what quality they could bring in'

Umm...managed to get Youri Tielemans last window, have heard hes okay. 

Has Merson even heard of Dennis Praet? 

5 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

No. If they arent British he has no clue. 

His main reasoning for the manager going and all our players jumping ship in January is all because the clubs name. 

7 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

I assume that by the end of December, he will have seen our squad depth ...... although if we have to play Wes at CB and Kelechi at CF against Liverpool due to injuries he may feel vindicated .......

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Define 'normal' 

I use the term ‘normal man’ crudely it’s cos largely bollocks trying to tag it but by having someone who struggles to convey and state coherently his opinion, it aligns with a percentage of sky sports viewers. They see some of them in Merson 

16 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

When you see Swiss national television covering LCFC on the sports page (albeit just with a mainly text-based report), you know you've made it.

lol

My Swiss mate who I lived with in Cape Town during the title winning season sent me this:

2F45845D-5491-444C-B166-2DE3AAF2FD0D.thumb.png.347e4245d4e8be5db2b3cd56d8f4151a.pngCouldn’t understand a word

• Haha 1

On 01/12/2019 at 21:57, Corky said:

I'm not saying people should be respectful and fair, just we can't really complain if another team isn't particularly nice about us when we have 30 posts a time mocking them for giving away a throw-in or something like that.

We're all bitter in some way.

One of the consistently funniest things on this forum is the absloute slaughtering, by some, of other clubs fans thoughts on social media, "what melts", "what embarrsassments", "how deluded" etc...when its exactly the same on here..........who woulda guessed eh!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Merson is capable of talking good stuff, he plays a character. Unfortunately that's the way alot of pundits go. Sutton though, is just a bellend.  

He’s not you know. My wife reckons those are useful and that’s not something you could level at Sutton. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Merson is capable of talking good stuff, he plays a character. Unfortunately that's the way alot of pundits go. Sutton though, is just a bellend.  

I might be on my own with this but Chris Sutton as makes me smile. He's a top class wind up merchant.

43 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

My Swiss mate who I lived with in Cape Town during the title winning season sent me this:

2F45845D-5491-444C-B166-2DE3AAF2FD0D.thumb.png.347e4245d4e8be5db2b3cd56d8f4151a.pngCouldn’t understand a word

Basically says we are on a run and Leicester fans can dream big again. Then says something along the lines of things not running very well after we won the title and this season we are back playing at the top. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Basically says we are on a run and Leicester fans can dream big again. Then says something along the lines of things not running very well after we won the title and this season we are back playing at the top. 

I thought it said die foxes havin a laugh

22 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

I might be on my own with this but Chris Sutton as makes me smile. He's a top class wind up merchant.

Oh no, I enjoy it, it's funny but it's funny because he is just an argumentative bellend. Look at his weekly dig at us when talking to savage. As soon as savage started talking us down abit he jumped to our defence because he just has to be different and controversial in his head. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Yes said:

What’s Mersons problem with us all of the sudden? lol 

He always seemed quite positive about us before, surely it’s not just the Rodgers speculation.

He was complimentary the great escape season saying we were gonna stay up when everyone else said we were gunners. Season after it was how we cant do it because we're leicester. Being leicester city meant we couldn't. He said it right up until it was confirmed even when his colleagues started to believe. But the team rooted at the bottom was gonna do it. There was something about them. Despite his colleagues differing opinion. He just goes on the 'inoffensive' opposite to the rest. 

57 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

That's the one.

Foxes on a run

"Leicester fans can dream big again"

After the title win in 2016, little did work out for Leicester. This season, the Foxes are playing a part all the way up again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Oh no, I enjoy it, it's funny but it's funny because he is just an argumentative bellend. Look at his weekly dig at us when talking to savage. As soon as savage started talking us down abit he jumped to our defence because he just has to be different and controversial in his head. 

Hahahaha...exactly. To be honest though, some of the pundits are so vacuous and/or cliched its quite refreshing.

People just dont like it when its directed against them. Being just a slight cynic, I always wonder whether his pro Celtic\anti Brendan rants are driven by personal revenue considerations, or whether he, like most of us, just keeps digging even though he knows its the wrong hole