Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

32 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This funny as hell! Liverpool fans saying we won cos everyone else is poor am sure thats whats happening now but they scared of us and they are waiting for us to fall. The thing is if we finish top 4 that alone would be a huge achievement for us but they drop down and would be know as the biggest disappointment in football history lol

• Haha 3

Guest BlueBrett

God it would just be beyond incredible if we could somehow be the ones to stop them getting their grubby hands on it

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Rattled

0931C395-EC54-4D06-8CC2-9BEFCD502842.png

This is my problem with their ‘fans’. 

Probably a plastic in Kent, Suffolk or Leicestershire giving it the big ‘ un.

I also suspect  it’s the man-thing to not admit to anything. Like for instance, saying those nearest to you in the table are still giving you a run for your money. 

I’m not expecting them to turn around and say we’ll win the league, but it would be good to read someone say “...it isn’t Liverpool’s title just yet. Let’s calm it”

30 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Rattled

0931C395-EC54-4D06-8CC2-9BEFCD502842.png

Anyone who thinks we're an 'okay' side clearly hasn't seen us play. My brother in law is a Liverpool fan and he raves about us because he watches all of our televised games. He's worried.

14 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Liverpool fans are, and have always been arrogant and cocky, with a sense of entitlement for as long as i`ve been going down the City, and that goes back to 1974. Added to that, despite being lorded by the media for much of that time, they have also been some of the nastiest fans you could have the displeasure of meeting.

The media couldn`t make excuses for them after Heysel, but fans of other clubs already knew what their fans were capable of.

The horrendous and sad events of Hilsborough, rightly gained the sympathy of everyone, and is rightly remembered and and commemerated every year, but when do you ever hear of Heysel now, it is almost like Heysel never happened.

As the time has gone on, they have become the media darlings again.

The media really can`t understand why fans of other clubs don`t want them to win the league, but it`s because most fans of other clubs know Liverpool fans for what they really are.

If Liverpool win the league, and i expect they will, then fair play to them, the team that finishes top deserve to win it, but my god, it couldn`t happen to a more horrible set of fans.

We need a ‘thousand likes button’!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

They do realise that by saying we are only ok, and we're the next team to them, that they are downplaying their own achievements so far? 

I wouldn’t even want to be in the mind of a Liverpool fan. They can think what they want