Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

14 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

532960082_Screenshot2019-12-08at17_51_04.thumb.png.c4ec4886429c9f36b0720e0df4631fd9.png

2034851909_Screenshot2019-12-08at17_51_55.thumb.png.282c74d8b427411e3fe2592adf88c8c9.png

1661910190_Screenshot2019-12-08at17_52_37.thumb.png.4d16118155a56d691d203789464d4ada.png

145461769_Screenshot2019-12-08at17_53_15.thumb.png.58e0b1c87e2daf305cf898efc0f32bd7.png

giphy.gif

The only teams who've had more possession against us this season are Liverpool and Brighton. 

Edited by Koke
  • Thanks 1

Liverpool Football Club, expressed through their extremist propaganda drum, RAWK.

A forum that no longer accepts registration and forbids opposition fan discourse.

A forum that gets its beliefs and facts from internal sources.

A forum that has its level of denial and victimisation belief, at such levels as to be genuinely concerning.

If Donald Trump were a football club.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Liverpool Football Club, expressed through their extremist propaganda drum, RAWK.

A forum that no longer accepts registration and forbids opposition fan discourse.

A forum that gets its beliefs and facts from internal sources.

A forum that has its level of denial and victimisation belief, at such levels as to be genuinely concerning.

If Donald Trump were a football club.

If North Korea were a football club more like. 

• Like 1

I’ve always loathed Liverpool since my school days when I endured many a plastic who wore the shirt and banged on about Ian bloody Rush and yet had never been within 50 miles of the city. However, they also do have genuine grounded fans who respect football in general and appreciate there’s 20 teams in the league, who came on this forum to express sympathy when our chairman died and are still on the BBC HYS forum remaining respectful towards us (and shoving 2 fingers up to “citey “). 

That said it’s a good sign if we are being slagged off as a threat lol

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Corky said:

They do realise that by saying we are only ok, and we're the next team to them, that they are downplaying their own achievements so far? 

In fairness, they've dropped 2 points all season. I doubt it downplays their achievement. 

Liverpool are dominating and should win the league. We are fantastic and if Liverpool werent so perfect this season it might be more close.

It's Liverpool's to lose really. Lots of time left but if they cant win it this year then its an absolute bottle job of epic proportions.

1 minute ago, dayday said:

From the fighting cocks, Spurs forum

Leicester fans singing we’re all going on a European tour

I remember their last European tour, the most embarrassing showing of any English club in Europe.

Totally out of there depth and they will be again.lol

Better and more enjoyable than bumbling your way through to final only to not turn up against Liverpool lol

Edited by Leeds Fox

14 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Every club has a percentage of fans that are arseholes, just as society has a percentage of people that are arseholes.

I’m Spartacus :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, dayday said:

From the fighting cocks, Spurs forum

Leicester fans singing we’re all going on a European tour

I remember their last European tour, the most embarrassing showing of any English club in Europe.

Totally out of there depth and they will be again.lol

They went out in the group stages that year! We won our group with a game to spare and beat Seville over two legs.

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

I wouldn’t even want to be in the mind of a Liverpool fan.

It can be done.  You just have to go Dipping.

bindip2.JPG.68899d9ce8efb39c9d9cbc34b7686975.JPG   

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We only lost to Atletico because of their dirty antics... 

We only lost to Athletico because of a dogsh*t penalty that never was. But hey ho Simone's Athletico are one of the best teams of the last decade absolutely no disgrace going out to them in a quarter final by an odd goal or two.