Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

I think spurs will never get over the "little brother" mentallity they have about being behind arsenal and chelsea as one of the leading clubs in london, deep down they realise they are one trophyless season away from losing several key players, and it scares the s##t out of them

1 minute ago, copunk said:

I think spurs will never get over the "little brother" mentallity they have about being behind arsenal and chelsea as one of the leading clubs in london, deep down they realise they are one trophyless season away from losing several key players, and it scares the s##t out of them

Maybe they do not like the fact we have equalled their best winning streak of six on the bounce, we are getting under their skin again.

Highest rated comment on BBC HYS. Man U v Villa.

8. Posted by nozin around

on 4 hours ago

On the live feed;

Aleksander: I'm a Danish Man United fan watching the Leicester game on tv in my country because our broadcaster prefer this game over United-Villa. Probably the biggest indicator of how far we've fallen that I've seen this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

To be fair to Spurs fans, imagine if your club constantly let you down and made you a laughing stock amongst friends and family. It'd make even the best of us bitter and twisted 

Imagine it?  We had to live through that whole period from Taylor replacing O'Neill until Pearson took over where we went through something like 12 managers over 8 seasons and writing that I'm amazed it was only 8 seasons because the constant misery made it feel so much longer and I guess I see your point now.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MANFACE said:

Highest rated comment on BBC HYS. Man U v Villa.

8. Posted by nozin around

on 4 hours ago

On the live feed;

Aleksander: I'm a Danish Man United fan watching the Leicester game on tv in my country because our broadcaster prefer this game over United-Villa. Probably the biggest indicator of how far we've fallen that I've seen this season.

hehe

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Imagine it?  We had to live through that whole period from Taylor replacing O'Neill until Pearson took over where we went through something like 12 managers over 8 seasons and writing that I'm amazed it was only 8 seasons because the constant misery made it feel so much longer and I guess I see your point now.

At least those teams gave us no false hope though lol

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

At least those teams gave us no false hope though lol

Taylor gave me false hope. We were top 6 and in the 1/4 final of the FA cup at one point. I seem to remember. (or is just fantasy - caught in a land slide - no escape from the reality that we are 2nd in the league -get in - best Leicester ever)

Edited by trabuch

Guest Markyblue
7 hours ago, Corky said:

I'm not saying people should be respectful and fair, just we can't really complain if another team isn't particularly nice about us when we have 30 posts a time mocking them for giving away a throw-in or something like that.

We're all bitter in some way.

I would never complain about spurs having a go at us i love it , we are the itch they can't scratch,  i get more annoyed/ baffled by people on here saying they are not are rivals and dont care about us........really.!

8 hours ago, Wet Trump said:

6B6B5E5C-2B29-440C-931F-9048B9DA5CC9.jpeg

Love the mentality in that. Picks up on three of our 4 non wins as evidence they'll catch us, but conveniently forgets they've lost to Newcastle, Brighton, Liverpool and ourselves, draw with Sheff Utd, Watford (****ing Watford lol), Everton, Arsenal and Man City. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Love the mentality in that. Picks up on three of our 4 non wins as evidence they'll catch us, but conveniently forgets they've lost to Newcastle, Brighton, Liverpool and ourselves, draw with Sheff Utd, Watford (****ing Watford lol), Everton, Arsenal and Man City. 

Who do you think he supports?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When you prefer moneybags Man City to win the league over us, you know we've arrived in the big time. Pretty funny projection by Spurs fans.

"I hate Leicester as much as I hate Liverpool. Fair play to them to win a league title in recent times. But their fans are so entitled to be in the elite, which they really are not, I just cannot stand them. They will not be keeping quiet this season.

Always prefer Man City to win every league title if it cannot be us than any of the other teams"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

That’s RAWK, he’s a Liverpool fan.

9 hours ago, Wet Trump said:

6B6B5E5C-2B29-440C-931F-9048B9DA5CC9.jpeg

The second half is silly hyperbole, he knows that as he's writing it, he's going overboard for emphasis, I do it all the time. He's not wrong at his core though, we did lose feebly at OT and we did offer sod all at Anfield. 

As for the first bit, he's even more right. Every point we drop is massive from now on if winning the league is the target. 8 is a lot, we've got to go to Man City soon, it could be 11 before we even play them. 

I'm thrilled we are where we are, it's great, we're there on merit too. And why not dream of a title race, it all adds to the fun. But unless they collapse drastically, they aren't getting caught. They're a runaway train this season, like it or not this is finally Liverpool's year. 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The second half is silly hyperbole, he knows that as he's writing it, he's going overboard for emphasis, I do it all the time. He's not wrong at his core though, we did lose feebly at OT and we did offer sod all at Anfield. 

As for the first bit, he's even more right. Every point we drop is massive from now on if winning the league is the target. 8 is a lot, we've got to go to Man City soon, it could be 11 before we even play them. 

I'm thrilled we are where we are, it's great, we're there on merit too. And why not dream of a title race, it all adds to the fun. But unless they collapse drastically, they aren't getting caught. They're a runaway train this season, like it or not this is finally Liverpool's year. 

Finners has spoken - disagree at your peril.