Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

City face difficulties in persuading......not really because we are not selling and if they come back preseason the cost would be astronomical, why do these clubs not realise that Leicester would milk them for all they are worth because we do not need to sell and have ambitions of our own.

Papers link player in good form NOT playing for top 6 club (historic) to top 6 club (historic), and only 1 month before the Winter transfer window opens.

What are the chances!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

City face difficulties in persuading......not really because we are not selling and if they come back preseason the cost would be astronomical, why do these clubs not realise that Leicester would milk them for all they are worth because we do not need to sell and have ambitions of our own.

We have shown we aren’t an easy touch, took Man U to the cleaners, and Mahrez had to pretty much run away to get his transfer done but still got 60m for him lol 

22 hours ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Jermaine Jenas calling out other pundits on BT for ruling us out the title race. One of the few times I've heard him be positive about Leicester. 

I like Jenas.  I remember him having the decency to be honest when joking with Lineker during the title run in that we were the last club he wants to see win it.

Guest Markyblue
23 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I like Jenas.  I remember him having the decency to be honest when joking with Lineker during the title run in that we were the last club he wants to see win it.

And he predicted us to get relegated at the start of that season. Not so much pundit as plum.

39 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

And he predicted us to get relegated at the start of that season. Not so much pundit as plum.

A lot of people did, we barely survived the season before and then sacked the manager and brought in a guy who'd just lost to the Faroe Islands with Greece. No shame in thinking we'd struggle that year.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dayday said:

I see our friends on the fightingcocks forum are upset we’ve won today, they really don’t like us lol

It's a good job we are much more positive and respectful about Tottenham on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

It's a good job we are much more positive and respectful about Tottenham on here.

Those chaps over on the fightingcockheads forum really are a fine bunch of fellows, incredibly articulate regarding football, it’s such a pity that they’ve not won anything worth mentioning for such a long time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

We should have won that game if I remember correctly 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Made me laugh we were the better side against Chelsea, disappointed to not have won that 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Clung on to a draw against Chelsea? 

wut.

Chelsea were clinging on so much, I thought they had Worf playing for them.

• Haha 1