Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Carabao Cup aka EFL Cup aka League Cup Thread 2018/19

Possibly my favorite quote so far on the Fighting Cock forum lol

**** OFF YOU NAZI *****!

NAZIS BEAT THE JEWS EH?
YOU MUST BE SO ****ING PLEASED...

GOOD TO SEE SKY PICKED THAT MIDGET NAZI **** DENNIS WISE TO CALL THE SHOOT OUT.... 

seriously..... it's beyond a joke now.
The Nazis have WON.

Good for them... in a world where Brexit and Trump rule... we are seriously ****ed.

But hey, Jew boy Danny didn't spend any of his Jew money... and the anti Semitic Media have proved their point.

We shoulad got an Arab in charge to BUY Us some silverware...

You BET I'm ****ing livid...

The media will push for Poch to go to Man U.. but to win the league, and the Champions League... without the three best players they insisted we run into the ground... 
**** this cunting anti Spurs reacharound... they SO WANT us to fail, and can't ****ing WAIT to jump on the bandwagon of MONEY WANKFESTING that the Premier League has spawned....

The rich win... the rest fail... that's all that matters these days apparently.

I for one won't forget the GAS CHAMBER HISSING that Chelsea fans have subjected us to for 40 years... but apparently that doesn't matter when you have money...
Well done Chelsea... and WELL done for coming up with "Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz... Hitler's gonna gas them again..." what NAZI SCUM ***** YOU ARE... enjoy your ****ing BOUGHT cup Final you Nazi *****!!!

You BET I'm ****ing mad.

Evil wins again... get used to the truth of how this broken Scum **** ****ed racist World works!
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Possibly my favorite quote so far on the Fighting Cock forum lol

**** OFF YOU NAZI *****!

NAZIS BEAT THE JEWS EH?
YOU MUST BE SO ****ING PLEASED...

GOOD TO SEE SKY PICKED THAT MIDGET NAZI **** DENNIS WISE TO CALL THE SHOOT OUT.... 

seriously..... it's beyond a joke now.
The Nazis have WON.

Good for them... in a world where Brexit and Trump rule... we are seriously ****ed.

But hey, Jew boy Danny didn't spend any of his Jew money... and the anti Semitic Media have proved their point.

We shoulad got an Arab in charge to BUY Us some silverware...

You BET I'm ****ing livid...

The media will push for Poch to go to Man U.. but to win the league, and the Champions League... without the three best players they insisted we run into the ground... 
**** this cunting anti Spurs reacharound... they SO WANT us to fail, and can't ****ing WAIT to jump on the bandwagon of MONEY WANKFESTING that the Premier League has spawned....

The rich win... the rest fail... that's all that matters these days apparently.

I for one won't forget the GAS CHAMBER HISSING that Chelsea fans have subjected us to for 40 years... but apparently that doesn't matter when you have money...
Well done Chelsea... and WELL done for coming up with "Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz... Hitler's gonna gas them again..." what NAZI SCUM ***** YOU ARE... enjoy your ****ing BOUGHT cup Final you Nazi *****!!!

You BET I'm ****ing mad.

Evil wins again... get used to the truth of how this broken Scum **** ****ed racist World works!

Oooooo matron 

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

mainly here to make a case for david luiz being the best penalty taker of the modern era. what a pen tonight as per. 

Plus his diagonal out ball is terrific, although that skip penalty was good, had me going the wrong way sitting here watching it on the tele

and tbf to that spurs fella i’ve just watched the SSN coverage back and dennis wise, presumably, was meant to be impartial, lols. he was cheering spurs misses/chelsea goals before he’d even told us what had happened. the other two presenters looked a bit like they knew he wasn’t meant to be simply celebrating and shouting yes come on we’re one kick away from wembley cmon chelsea. 

plus hes a c unt.