Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
egg_fried_rice

Do you remember...

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Shame that video cut out the bit where we nutmegged them about 3 times in 10 seconds right at the end of the match lol

Who would have thought that the spine of that team - Schmeichel, Morgan, Drinkwater, Vardy; would go on to win the Premier League just 18 months later?

This match was honestly one of the best days of my life.

For your delectation:

• Like 2

It really was just absolute perfection. The manner in which we'd belted sides in the Championship I knew we had something special in our locker and we unleashed it on the biggest club in the country in spectacular style.

I still find it mad how bad a run we went on after that game though. Was it complacency?

Vardy and Ulloa both at their absolute best that day.

10 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

It really was just absolute perfection. The manner in which we'd belted sides in the Championship I knew we had something special in our locker and we unleashed it on the biggest club in the country in spectacular style.

I still find it mad how bad a run we went on after that game though. Was it complacency?

Vardy and Ulloa both at their absolute best that day.

Nope, just our trademark ability to make overwhelmingly positive events have incredibly negative consequences.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Nope, just our trademark ability to make overwhelmingly positive events have incredibly negative consequences.

lol it's so true.

I still maintain our ridiculously bad luck with referees that season was largely down to that penalty Vardy got in that game.

4 hours ago, F1_AN said:

Evans in their line up. I remember my then 7yr old son asking me why I was going so crazy at this result. I told him teams like us don’t do that to the man uniteds of this world. Little did I know... 

Went off injured didn’t he....

3 hours ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

I remember my Dad saying it would never get any better than that game. Him and my uncle both cancelled their season tickets at the end of that season to get golf club memberships. Funny. 

I didn’t renew my season ticket because I applied for Erasmus to study abroad... then I got rejected and spent the following season in Leicester with no season ticket  :(

Edited by Fox42