Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Wolves away Carabao Cup 0-0 (City win 3-1 on pens) Post Match

About the closest thing we’ve got to a derby this year so nice to beat them again. I do think they’re a good side, but this relationship they have with Mendez seems questionable, but if FIFA have looked in to it and decided nothings wrong, that’s good enough for me. We all know FIFA are a well run, not-dodgy-at-all, anti backhanders type of regulatory body :)

• Haha 1

Yep, Derby next would be top notch.

Would probably be on telly due to their Giantkilling so far, the Frankie Lampard effect and a local grudge match (dare I say a local Derby).

Then we could play our strongest team and shit ‘em five nil.

Come on, let’s draw the Sheep Molesters.

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Hum... Mystic meg? Depends on the break... Where it is ..... And in his many places. 

Ligaments are hard to put a time frame in it at the best if times.

Are you ITK? 

I think he is a massive Holby Fan.

5 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Think most of it is either tongue in cheek or boredom from an existing rivalry in which we move on from for various reasons, eg, Burnley, Spurs, Plymouth in the dark days, etc.

Closest thing to a Midlands Derby for a while. I think that Wolves will fear it more. :-) 

5 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Hum... Mystic meg? Depends on the break... Where it is ..... And in his many places. 

Ligaments are hard to put a time frame in it at the best if times.

Are you ITK? 

Nope, just listened to Dr Matty Piper on the radio.

10 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Go and look up 'exaggeration' and 'hyperbole' in your dictionary.

Really? Did you see the space he was leaving on his side of the field? I fail to remember a single right back who leaves that kind of space. Its like he has no idea what his primary role is. Remember that 4 against 2 breakaway? Well, good thing Traore didn't pass left, because god knows where Ricardo was. And there were at least three other times in the game, when Ricardo was nowhere to be seen (like when Ghezzal make a vital tackle).

Edited by Marutimon

1 minute ago, Marutimon said:

Really? Did you see the space he was leaving on his side of the field? I fail to remember a single right back who leaves that kind of space. Remember that 4 against 2 breakaway? Well, good thing Traore didn't pass left, because god knows where Ricardo was. And there were at least three other times in the game, when Ricardo was nowhere to be seen (like when Ghezzal make a vital tackle).

I am assuming you're a lot younger than me - you must have missed out on class acts like Tony Spearing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

To ring things into some decorum..

For a 0-0 good game. Both sides were entertaining.both had chances,but city,missed a few clear cut chances.

A 3-2 of a 2-4,would of not been suprising...

Entertaining game,city midfield quite good but Silva has to tighten up.Some poor passes went astray.To be fair he also was involved

in some good moves. Ibarra IMO looked solid. Albright was great,but couldn't score....Vardy ...you should of .

Overall no major complaints,because we settled it on a shakey Pen-shoot out.....2 hrs of entertainment..very happy.

Turgid-storms seems to have been blown away....

• Like 1

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

I am assuming you're a lot younger than me - you must have missed out on class acts like Tony Spearing.

OK, I'm sure I can think of similar past freaks. Djimi Traore comes to mind as well.

But name me one other right back currently playing in the EPL who is so poor at being a right back? :)

13 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Yep, Derby next would be top notch.

Would probably be on telly due to their Giantkilling so far, the Frankie Lampard effect and a local grudge match (dare I say a local Derby).

Then we could play our strongest team and shit ‘em five nil.

Come on, let’s draw the Sheep Molesters.

image.png.7c583d652f897ce599eff5ca5d7e3386.png How dare you!