Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Everton (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, blabyboy said:

They're a man down tho... might be the reason.

Yeah 1-0 then the dreaded red card/penalty double header did for Watford. Bournemouth fans already getting ahead of emselves on the BBC text-in, apparently they're a CL side in waiting :D

Just now, weller54 said:

Bournemouth a very good side.. As we found out a few weeks ago! 

Eddie Howe has done a brilliant job there! 

True, I can't argue with that, and yes we got our arse handed to us. But being a man down after 32 mins don't help.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Our right side of defence continues to worry me. It always has.

Strange isn’t it

wht the heck do we drag both chilwell and Maddison over to the right touchline for set plays? It’s obvious chilwell isn’t going to take it - Would rather have Kelechi as the left footed dummy to avoid us being completely lopsided on any counter  

24 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

We are missing someone big to twat the ball into the box to. Vardy is invisible most home games.

Esp when Albrighton plays, nothing like crosses into a triple teamed Vardy bracketed by defenders with 5 inches on him.

• Like 1

I think this is a real test for Puel. Even though it's 1-1 you get the feeling if we play like we did in the first half we're probably going to lose. Hopefully we can tighten it up at the back and somehow help bring Madders into the game more.

Just now, st albans fox said:

Strange isn’t it

wht the heck do we drag both chilwell and Maddison over to the right touchline for set plays? It’s obvious chilwell isn’t going to take it - Would rather have Kelechi as the left footed dummy to avoid us being completely lopsided on any counter  

I would actually like to see Kelechi hit a couple. A guy as deadly as him with finishing has to have some quality at freekicks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Rorab said:

He's just never really impressed whenever he's played. He's rightly not in the squad, Iborra looks better than him imo

He hasnt impressed me that much as well but I'm under impression Mendy is having a mare and Vince is a bit slow for quick Everton. Neither Mendy nor Wilf are technical players like Silva. Hope to see Vince at some point if Mendy doesnt improve second half. Or Shinji for some extra intensity and smiles

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

You can just see sky sports news headlines later

”Will Bournemouth be doing a Leicester” 

I know everytime someone puts a couple of good results together they are going to do a leicester. Then pipe down again after they lose a game 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

You can just see sky sports news headlines later

”Will Bournemouth be doing a Leicester” 

It will be this way for the next 20/30 years. Watford were threatening to be 'doing a Leicester' after the first 4 games of the season.

• Like 1