Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
btswift94

Spotted in Rio De Janeiro!

Had a couple of LCFC references in weird places:

Stepping off a train in Trento circa April 2016 and some young Italian lad shouting "Jamie Vardy's having a party". 

Walking into a cathedral in central Italy that summer and finding a Familia Cristiana magazine with Claudio's face on the front.

A Leicester City poster (yes an actual poster) on a toilet wall in a pub in Prizren, Kosovo.

• Like 3

In Disney springs two years ago.They had a football shirt place with all the usual suspects on sale along with LCFC shirts.I asked the shop assistant if they had sold many and he said that they were their biggest seller that year.About $130 as well.Saw a young American lad buy one,nearly blubbed with pride

Edited by Claridge
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, btswift94 said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor

We truly are global now! I have no idea why this is here, it's just at the bottom of the famous Escadaria Selaron. Thought I'd share it...

Anyone else seen any LCFC references in odd places!?

Who else was looking at this for ages wondering what Gorgonzola had to do with Leicester City being famous???

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This is genuinely one of the best threads I ever read and each comment gives me a great feeling.

Not so personal, but I always remember watching American TV after we won the league, and the presenter:

"News from England, in LIE-SES-TER, a team built from a scrapheap has done the impossible"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was in New York November 2016. Walking to MSG to watch the Knicks with my Leicester top on and crowds of people would just start chanting Jamie Vardy's having a party when they saw me. One of the most surreal things ever. One lad came up to me and just started chanting MAHREZ, MAHREZ, MAHREZ right in my face lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1