Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Watford 1881 Movement looking to raise funds to honour Leicester City owner with banner

1 hour ago, The 1881 Movement said:

Alright ladies and Gents. 

Firstly, my condolences to everyone effected by the passing of the 5 on the 27th of October. It truly sends a message that none of us know when our time is up. Your owner gave the rest of us hope that we could all “do a Leicester” some day. And the work he is well known to do in the local community of Leicester is remarkable. Such a human being that he will be missed by thousands of people not just Leicester city fans. May he forever Rest in peace. 

I started the gofundme page, and just wanted you to know that all surplus money (currently £500) will be donated to your late owners charities that he backed in the local community. 

Football is a funny old game, but when other football fans are down, I’d like to think we can all stick together. 

All the best for the season. See you all on the 1st of December. ??

Thank you, bro.

We won't forget this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow. With all the bad and negative things that are shown worldwide on a daily basis with constant media etc. Things like this kind of restore faith in humanity. Thank you Watford fans, fantastic. Finally feel less bitter about our penalty miss and Deeney scoring at the other end in the playoffs....  A bit less. :)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

It's things like this that are ruining me at the moment, I can't believe how wonderful people are being that have no real connection to us. It's proof that Vichai was a truly special person, I hope he can see how much he meant not just to us, but to the whole world. 

I can't explain just how much gestures like this mean to me, and I guess all of us, but thank you, thank all of you that are thinking of us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥ 

Absolutely me too. felt a little more composed today, until I read of this fantastic gesture by Watford and it set me off again. Realising the impact Vichai had to so many people, that they are willing to go above and beyond, as he did. 

Thank you @The 1881 Movement

7 hours ago, The 1881 Movement said:

Alright ladies and Gents. 

Firstly, my condolences to everyone effected by the passing of the 5 on the 27th of October. It truly sends a message that none of us know when our time is up. Your owner gave the rest of us hope that we could all “do a Leicester” some day. And the work he is well known to do in the local community of Leicester is remarkable. Such a human being that he will be missed by thousands of people not just Leicester city fans. May he forever Rest in peace. 

I started the gofundme page, and just wanted you to know that all surplus money (currently £500) will be donated to your late owners charities that he backed in the local community. 

Football is a funny old game, but when other football fans are down, I’d like to think we can all stick together. 

All the best for the season. See you all on the 1st of December. ??

Thank you, I'm speechless :appl:

42 minutes ago, Raj said:

Thought football fans were supposed to be hate filled who loathe everything except their own team.

Amazing support. Well done

Corrected to account for the other 98% of us. But as we've seen here and at times in the past we know how to drop the barriers. As has already been said. 

Divided by colours United in grief. 

Many thanks to The 1881 Movement. 

• Like 2