Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

LCFC players to help you win a pub fight

Shilton (Braunstone born and bred)

Wasyl (no explanation required)

Dennis Wise (armed with a broken bottle) 

Alan Young (surely I’m not the only one who remembers the red-carded headbutt away at Brighton?)

Manager: Jock Wallace. 

Limited to players I've actually watched play, and I'd have them all in my corner on a Saturday night. Most would not take any shit. In fact most would go out of their way looking for it and kick it in the bollocks. Others are in there because you tend not to **** with 7ft barn doors. 

Vardy

Taggert

Walshie 

Elliot

Lennon

Mauchlin

Howard 

Osman

Hazell

Dickov

Wasilewski

Speedie

Rantanen

Yakubu

Collymore

Ferdinand

Kisnorbo

Huth

Hamer

Konchesky 

Morgan

Roberts 

Whitlow

And not forgetting Savage cause he's the gobby ****er that started it :beer::thumbup:

All this talk of violence, there is another way. Surrounded by angry drunken thugs, no windows, doors covered, escaping intact seemingly impossible. Only one man for the job in that case.......I'd call for the brain of Cambiasso to formulate a miraculous escape and let history repeat itself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Walshie. He took no crap from David Geddes.

or

Wasilewski. Took no crap from anyone.

or

Taggart. Once grabbed Wise by the throat, sadly didn't deck the poison dwarf.

Alan Brazil was saying the other day that geddes was always the one involved in fights at Ipswich - against butcher on occasions .... fair play to walshie! 

John sjoberg looked like like he could handle himself ...........

2 hours ago, woddyuk said:

Limited to players I've actually watched play, and I'd have them all in my corner on a Saturday night. Most would not take any shit. In fact most would go out of their way looking for it and kick it in the bollocks. Others are in there because you tend not to **** with 7ft barn doors. 

Vardy

Taggert

Walshie 

Elliot

Lennon

Mauchlin

Howard 

Osman

Hazell

Dickov

Wasilewski

Speedie

Rantanen

Yakubu

Collymore

Ferdinand

Kisnorbo

Huth

Hamer

Konchesky 

Morgan

Roberts 

Whitlow

And not forgetting Savage cause he's the gobby ****er that started it :beer::thumbup:

Handy if the other mobs wives get involved? 

Edited by Max Wall
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Can't beat some of these selections, so I'll go for a selection to help you LOSE a pub fight:

Conrad Logan

Bruno Berner

Paul Gallagher

Gary Lineker

Can't imagine them being much help when the going got rough! :D

You missed Lee Philpott lol

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Before my time in Leicester. A skinny winger, I gather?

We'll stick him on the pub-fight bench with Ian Ormondroyd - also before my time, but I remember him.

The campest player to ever represent us, could put a cracking cross in though at times.

2 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

All this talk of violence, there is another way. Surrounded by angry drunken thugs, no windows, doors covered, escaping intact seemingly impossible. Only one man for the job in that case.......I'd call for the brain of Cambiasso to formulate a miraculous escape and let history repeat itself.

If a great escape is needed surely there is only one man to do the job.. Step forth Mr Nigel Pearson.

(Although he technically wasn't an LCFC player, not sure if ex managers are allowed) 

Guest bss9401

Four from the eighties, when a scrap at chucking out time in town was pretty much guaranteed:- Bob Hazell, Jari Rantanen, Andy Feeley and Ali Mauclen.

4 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

Four from the eighties, when a scrap at chucking out time in town was pretty much guaranteed:- Bob Hazell, Jari Rantanen, Andy Feeley and Ali Mauclen.

Andy Feeley - hard as nails. Ended up in prison a few years back.

He had a large tattoo running down his forearm, which meant in those days covering it up with a bandage whilst playing. How times have changed. 

Bob Hazell

Ali Mauchlen

Andy Feeley

Mickey Galloway

Ade Akinbyi was ultra hard. During a game some opposition player called him a certain name that didn’t go down well. He wouldn’t leave it, tried to get at him In the dressing room, tunnel etc.

In the end the only option open to him was to get on the coach, it being full of opposition players to get at the bloke.

By all accounts he was pretty successful with it.