Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

15 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Union FS pulling big numbers being at the front of the stands has made a bug difference on both away’s so far this year. 

Had 50 ofd yesterday didn't you. Deffo helps that you guys try to keep going when others lull a little.

Like the latest chant or not, its deffo made a difference as well, as it's a hit with the lad culture demographic 

Actually a little gutted not to be able to make old trafford now. Wasnt planning on an away day for a while now infact but had such a good day yesterday I may waiver on that sooner rather than later.

34 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Lol are you having a laugh, what about all the photos lcfc upload you don’t need to protect anyone’s identity!

Pretty sure if you read lcfc terms and conditions under PL rules as well by entering a ground you consent to your image being used.

Guess UFS have maybe not sent out a contract to their members lol

• Haha 1

On 25/08/2019 at 15:36, Spudulike said:

I wasn't mocking anyone, Wortho. It's a mask, by the look of it. Someone is having a laugh (bit like the weirdo baby mask).

btw, I drive a 290 mile round trip for all home matches. I'm not armchair.

It’s a woman side-on 😉

Shes got sunglasses on top of her head...think Lady Di style hairdo, side on! 

She does look look like a walking Scream 😱 mask though! 

As for the general topic around this thread, I’ve said it for years...we sing way too fast and get burnt out after one verse. I do remember “When You’re  Smiling” being decent in Pen 3....we’ve just got faster at singing it! Pi$$ed idiots don’t often help. 

We’ve always had little pockets of different songs going off at the same time, hence why often, we never get the numbers singing. 

UNION definitely help though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Why do we sing songs so fast for? I've moved up near UFS and songs were being sung far too quickly yesterday. 

Take a ****ing breath. 

By the time it echoes over to the other end of the Kop there's like 2 groups singing at different points in the song. 

That Soyuncu song makes me want to curl up and die. Had a few teenage lads behind me yesterday constantly singing/squeaking it. First time I've heard it and it's worse than looking at it written down, which I didn't think was possible. It's just so weird and pointless and cringeworthy. 

Re general atmosphere, the Kop ain't great at the moment. So many kids and older folk who just want to sit and relax as far as I can tell. And still about 10% that miss 10 mins every game for pies and quick exits. Infuriating.

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

That Soyuncu song makes me want to curl up and die. Had a few teenage lads behind me yesterday constantly singing/squeaking it. First time I've heard it and it's worse than looking at it written down, which I didn't think was possible. It's just so weird and pointless and cringeworthy. 

Re general atmosphere, the Kop ain't great at the moment. So many kids and older folk who just want to sit and relax as far as I can tell. And still about 10% that miss 10 mins every game for pies and quick exits. Infuriating.

too many fans and not enough supporters

Actually, I think there should be a section in the ground for people who want to leave early. Loads of extra wide exits next to every other seat. Fresh pies served at 3.30 every Saturday. Embarrass the part timers and let the rest of us enjoy watching that thing that happens on the grass. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sdb said:

An atmosphere was non existent in the North stand as well. I seems like those who used to create the atmosphere either don't go anymore or have given up trying. 80% of the crowd appears to be pensioners or families with kids. To be fair it is bloody expensive if you're not in one of those groups!

Edited by Vestan Pance