Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Really? sounded good on Skysports. obviously had the mics turned up.

I was on the bottom tier and thought it was awful. Sounded like the other tiers were trying to get stuff going occasionally, but where we were nothing was getting started.

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

I was on the bottom tier and thought it was awful. Sounded like the other tiers were trying to get stuff going occasionally, but where we were nothing was getting started.

Was okay where I was in the top tier but we were right next to the Man City fans who were more into the game whereas a few of ours were more interested in them than watching us. One lad actually prepared me pre match to say he was probably going to run across us if we scored, presumably to goad the home fans. All for banter with the home fans but to me it’s completely pointless trying ‘to start’ something (especially with security stopping you anyway). Be bothered about the team, not another set of supporters!

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Was okay where I was in the top tier but we were right next to the Man City fans who were more into the game whereas a few of ours were more interested in them than watching us. One lad actually prepared me pre match to say he was probably going to run across us if we scored, presumably to goad the home fans. All for banter with the home fans but to me it’s completely pointless trying ‘to start’ something (especially with security stopping you anyway). Be bothered about the team, not another set of supporters!

Their fans to the left were giving as much as they were receiving though from what I saw. Was some gobby twat in a cap who didn't stop all game in their end.

7 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Agreed,I was in the bottom tier and it wasn’t good,I was quite near the back so couldn’t hear the top tiers either.

pockets trying.

mist admit they made some noise when they scored,but other times they were poor.

55 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Agreed,I was in the bottom tier and it wasn’t good,I was quite near the back so couldn’t hear the top tiers either.

pockets trying.

mist admit they made some noise when they scored,but other times they were poor.

Have to disagree, they made sk1 sound like a bedtime story.

• Thanks 1

Its time that clubs were forced to put all away fans together, the atmosphere comes from large numbers of people singing at/challenging other large numbers of people.

Splitting fans is contrary to the leagues goal, which i assume is great games in front of loud passionate fans?

30 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Its time that clubs were forced to put all away fans together, the atmosphere comes from large numbers of people singing at/challenging other large numbers of people.

Splitting fans is contrary to the leagues goal, which i assume is great games in front of loud passionate fans?

Disagree personally. If clubs want to stack the odds in their home fans' favour by splitting up the away end, then more power to them. 

• Like 1

On 08/05/2019 at 09:38, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Disagree personally. If clubs want to stack the odds in their home fans' favour by splitting up the away end, then more power to them. 

To be honest I hope we split up the away end at our place as part of the stadium expansion. 

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

I know the atmosphere with end of season games can be a bit weird but I thought it was especially poor yesterday people singing 'Come on City', clapping Hazard when he came on and joining in with the Chelsea chants. Petty I know but it annoyed me a bit. 

Was ill yesterday so didn't make the game, but it all sounded very weird on the stream - like an anti-Liverpool love-in between Leicester and Chelsea. Mates telling me most around them were more bothered about checking in-game scores on the big screens.

Hadn't heard about the Hazard clapping, but we are particularly weird when it comes to stuff like that. Remember when Hume came back for Barnsley and more people were shouting his name than they were for any of our own players. If only people would get behind the XI that represent us at present like that sometimes...

• Like 2

Just now, MattFox said:

The Hazard thing is embarrassing and plays into the media spin that Spurs Bottled the title.

Part of me wishes Spurs won that night and we won the league at home to Everton

Wish we'd won it at old Trafford. But not sure I could have coped with the stress of needing to beat Everton to win it.

And I would never swap that glorious day for anything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MattFox said:

The Hazard thing is embarrassing and plays into the media spin that Spurs Bottled the title.

Part of me wishes Spurs won that night and we won the league at home to Everton

Why let what the media thinks bother you, we will always be little Leicester to the majority of the media.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Was literally going to type this. 

The clapping of Hazard a new low. 

Why is the clapping of a amazing player a new low, his had a huge impact on English football and probably one of the top players in the country? 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Because he's not our player and it was a competitive fixture. It supports the myth that Hazard won the league for us and belittles the effort of our squad that season. 

Anyone who has half a brain know that's not true, anyone who doesn't, isn't someone that going to be bothered about. 

27 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Equally, must feel great for the likes of Grey, Kelechi and Ghezzal who've been booed by our fans despite wearing our colours. 

You really think Gray et al, gave it that much thought? 

2 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

I know the atmosphere with end of season games can be a bit weird but I thought it was especially poor yesterday people singing 'Come on City', clapping Hazard when he came on and joining in with the Chelsea chants. Petty I know but it annoyed me a bit. 

It was a bit cringey, but let’s be fair, nobody gave a toss yesterday. The best bit by far (apart from the lap of honour)  was the majority of the crowd cheering everytime Man City scored. Said it all about our game really 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Anyone who has half a brain know that's not true, anyone who doesn't, isn't someone that going to be bothered about. 

You really think Gray et al, gave it that much thought? 

Players do respond to how the crowd reacts to them. I know if I was a player going through a rough patch I'd be wondering what I had to do to get a bit of encouragement from my own fans despite them being willing to actively cheer opposition players.

Yet another weird trait to add to our fanbase I guess...

• Like 3